Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Great work shinytooth! You're very good now, but I'm sure you'll be super amazing after the last 2st and all the gym you ;)

Great work shinytooth! You're very good now, but I'm sure you'll be super amazing after the last 2st and all the gym you ;)

Thanks all :) xx Yeh i'm not there yet, but rest assured I will be xx hehe I want to be by the end of September, might be a bit hard, but I will give it everything

Reactions: Jim
Thanks all :) xx Yeh i'm not there yet, but rest assured I will be xx hehe I want to be by the end of September, might be a bit hard, but I will give it everything

Don't be in a hurry, you'll be there (you are already almost there anyway), so give it a go but taking your time, it must be always a lifestyle change to remain ;)

I couldnt give up my gym hehe x - I am totally in love with working out.

I, on the other hand, couldn't give up my couch mate. ;)

you cant post on your diary that you've done this and not expect me to come and look!
You are fantabulous and ive no doubt you are gonna reach your goal...keep fighting the good fight...the pics are proof that its so worth it. You must feel amazing xx

Everything she said Shiny! Well done, You`re looking FAB!!

--

Everyone on this thread is an inspiration, Hopefully I`ll be able to post here too one day Xx

Was trying on some old clothes yesterday before going out on the town - results were amusing :

And Fitting Clothes:

Thats incredable.You must be so pleased. Well done on the slimming world too :)

Well I am on the final stages I hope of what has been a very hard slog to lose weight. My journey started at 19 stone 12lbs.
32013-albums2416-picture14630.jpg

I have always hated having my photo taken so that is a rare one of me...how awful, this made me decide that it was time to do something to change my life! I have acute asthma which was definatly being made worse by my size, and I was unable to do the normal things mums do with their children, I have 4 wonderful kids who have helped me every step of the way.

For the first 3 years I went it alone following 1000 calories a day it was a tough slog but gradually the weight came off.

This pic was taken in December 2009 I am on the left!

32013-albums2416-picture14631.jpg

My weight loss had started to slow down and I was struggling, I carried on alone until the end of Feb 2010 which is when this pic was taken

32013-albums2416-picture14632.jpg

I then joined slimming world, which is probably one of the best things I have ever done, I really didnt expect it to work considering for the past 3 years I have only had 1000 calories a day...but it does!

Since joining in March I have lost a further 15lbs so my weight is currently sitting at 11 stone 4lbs, a total loss to date of 8 stone 8lbs. Ideally I would like to get to around 10 stone so I am now on the last stone...which may well take a while. Will try to keep this updated with all the ups and no doubt downs!

I just hope these awful pics show others it is possible, if I can do it anyone can!

WOW!!!! Fab!!! Well done you :):):) xx

Wow!!! What a difference in you snuggle69! You are hardly recognisable at being the person in the first photo.

I know i've read someone else comment on this in another thread, but it's amazing how much younger people look when they've lost weight. You look absolutely fantastic. Very well done!! :D

Wow I just went through the whole thread and each and everyone of you has done fantastic! such an inspiration. cant wait until i can post before and afters, i have been taking pics along the way :) x

Wow, both looking great! :D Well done, amazing jobs!

Thanks, its scarey looking at the before pic now how I let myself get like that but it happens and I have moved on. Just goes to show anything is possible in life if you put your mind to it!

well done, I love B&A's they are proof of the pudding. I hope you are proud of yourself love, you should be.

Thanks, its scarey looking at the before pic now how I let myself get like that but it happens and I have moved on. Just goes to show anything is possible in life if you put your mind to it!
Great attitude....and your pics are great too. Very well done !

Snuggles you look incredible! a REAL inspiration! xxxxx

Still working on toning. But heres me after 55lbs have come off! Hope the now pic isnt to risky to put on here lol

lkjhdlkjdr.jpg

New after pic coming after i lose another 40lbs.

Last edited:
Back