Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

WOWWWWWWWW Sarah, you look amazing, absolutely amazing, well done. Your fcial shape has changed so much. I am 5'6 too so it's nice to see roughly how i'll look. I love your dresses where did you buy them sis?

The black and white one is from a cheapy shop on Holloway Road - 12 quid! It's also in New Look for about twice the price.

The blue dress is from Karen Millen. It was in the sale!

The black and white one is from a cheapy shop on Holloway Road - 12 quid! It's also in New Look for about twice the price.

The blue dress is from Karen Millen. It was in the sale!

Thanks, again you look totally beautiful

Wow.. just checked out all of the photos that have been posted on here over the last couple of weeks, everyone looks amazing

I wish i had boobs like that, mine get any smaller i'll need a dipstick to measure my cup size :giggle: :giggle:

Cerulean you look amazing....xxx

:rotflmao:

I'm liking your new avatar too FFnF :)

Oh fuzzy angel

Your boobs cant be as small as mine

I still weight over 18 stone and B cup size bras are far tooooo big for me

Whats that all about !!!!

I am going to buy chicken fillets when I am at target or I will just look like a boy

Me and you were ignored by the booby fairy tee hee

luv luv

Wow

No words can describe how well everyone has done. Its the best motivation seeing these pictures that anyone could ever give. Congratulations and well done to everyone.

Truly inspirational.

P.s. About the boob comment, only been 2 weeks today and mine have got smaller, they weren't very big in the first place.. :( Rather be slim though :p

Hey everybody! You are all doing really well and looking GREAT! Can't wait to put my pics up to show everyone!

*bumping for newbie splatno1*

You all look fab, and love the dresses!

Can't wait until I can fit into figure hugging in a good way!

Well Done :party0019:

256095784.jpg

Just thought i'd join in!

This is my "before" and "holiday target met" photo. I'd lost 2st and half a pound here. Gained 10.5lbs on holiday so now I have 1st 12lbs to go to get to goal.

Back