Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

WOW!!, you are stunning, absoltely stunning, I take it you are now at goal weight love, you look fantastic.

You all look fabulous. Well done. x x x

Still working on toning. But heres me after 55lbs have come off! Hope the now pic isnt to risky to put on here lol

lkjhdlkjdr.jpg

028.jpg

doing!

Haha im with jim! Well done! :)

My God! Apart from the hair, you're unrecognisable ;) Fantastic!!

Is that a kebab and a beer you have in your 'before' pic then? ;)

You look fabulous, well done you.

Bloody hell, great stuff, well done there mate. What a fantastic loss.

haha thanks yeh thats what is in my hands... used to have that about 3 times a week now its like twice a month and i feel so much better for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wanna say how great everybody else is looking who have posted to!!!! :)

Wow what a difference a year can make, fantastic!!! how many calories did you have a day if you dont mind me asking?

usually between 1500 - 1700 but got a very fast paced job so i burn most of what i eat offquick... and i cut out all the high sat fat foods which helped to!!!!! i think the best thing i ever cut out of my diet to be honest was cola and energy drinks... way to much sugar in them...

and looking at your signature i was loosing about the same amount of weight a week you are between 3 and 4 pounds a week... :)

Thanks...I have about 1500 per day too and also cut out full fat coke & high fat foods. hope I can do as well as you have done! :)

Yeh by the looks of your loss per week youll do fine :) just takes time i like the fact people ask me if ive had a band fitted or if im with weightwatchers... when all i do is watch my calorie intake... cut most the crap and do a bit of exercise lol!!! dont think people realise how easy it is when you have that state of mind that you want to loose it...

Your Totally right! once your in the right mind set and want it soo bad, you can do it! :D

yeh yeh :p keep going with them 3 - 4 pounds a week next summer youll be so happy just like i am hehehe :)

AB FAB !!!

THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS ARE AMAZING.....You look fantastic.. you must feel fantastic ... and you are fantastic... well done Sweetie... you have really inspired me:)

It's just come to me who you remind me of Dodsjel1988. Tim Minchin (if you know who he is). I hope you take that as the compliment it's intended to be :D

You all look amazing :)

These photos just motivate me to stick to it :)

you've all done so well! i cant wait to be able to post my before and afters in here, hopefully by the end of the year ill be able to do that

Me before and Now still a few stone to go tho :)

still a few stone to go tho :) One day :)

Attachments

• fat pics 001.jpg
    fat pics 001.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 684
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 541
Back