Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Yam Yam you look great!!! Well done!! And you look so much happier and at ease with yourself in your after pic!!

:wow::clap:Big Big Clap 4 u all!!!!:clap:These are all stunning photos!!!

Well doneMarcus--so different in such a short time
& yamyam..apart from the fab name you'vegot LEGS!! wow.
i'm really envious

still fascinates me to look at these pics
dont ever imagine myself there but then i bet none of you did either
well done you all look fab and so so happy

kaz :D

You got it there Kaz,

When the journey is so far you think - NEVER

BUT, because everyone is at different stages of the journey, you get to see where they are, what they went through and the success they secure and you just KNOW it will happen to you if you keep the faith.

I am not where I want to be BUT I am where I NEVER thought I would be and ..............................

ITS BLOODY GREAT :D

So, we shall now all be urging you on and following your progress and if theres any wobbles, 'head not in the right place' issues - just shout, PM whatever and .................

this lovely bunch will not let you down

They can't do it for you but it sure as hell makes life so much more bearable

I think this thread is fantastic but not too sure my boss would feel the same if he knew about it !! Well done everybody.

Marcus, well done in such a short space of time. On this diet, Wish I was a man!

Yam Yam, you already look like you are at goal. You look fab and I suspect you really enjoyed this holiday

Keep up the good work both of you

Sam xx

lol! Yes - I have a couple!!!!! :D

You also have the most superbly disgusting avatar!

Keep going the way you are & you'll have the urge to pop a couple of pics up sooner than you think!

bindiboo six weeks 19 inches off and 20lbs. lost!

861d1180524170-dont-believe-i-am-about-do-week-6-pics-me222.jpg

click on smaller Picture to make bigger.

:sign0007: I thought I posted in here...I remember commenting how great everyone looks and mentioned that I really noticed a difference in how Marcus looks. (his pictures were the very few I was able to see for some reason :confused:...as well, this thread didn't show up as being 50+ pages long either, LOL! :psiholog:)

:sign0007: I thought I posted in here...I remember commenting how great everyone looks and mentioned that I really noticed a difference in how Marcus looks. (his pictures were the very few I was able to see for some reason :confused:...as well, this thread didn't show up as being 50+ pages long either, LOL! :psiholog:)

:doh: :sign0144: I found the thread...it was a whole new one altogether, lol! I WILL get this straight! :silly:

You ALL are looking fantastic!! I can not wait until I'm looking hot like all of you! You should all feel so proud! :party0011:

Well done bindi theres a big difference already.....you look great & if you don't mind me saying (I am old enough to be you mother) you have the prettiest face ! keep it up lass!

Hi.. Posted before but finally figured out how to add the pics to the post. :doh: I've been kinda slackin lately as far as my eating plan is going.. but trying to get refocused and motivated. Sorta depressed I wasted the last 2 months, but trying to put that behind me and just pick up where I left off and keep moving forward. One step at a time I guess, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. :jump: Everyone here is sooooooooooooooo inspiring.. the pics are just mind blowing.. and so encouraging.. Thanks everyone for posting them for us to see!! Keep up the good work, I know it's not easy.

Me at my start: 310 Pounds or more. (YIKES I KNOW!!) :eek:
apriljon4-1.jpg

Today.. 100 pounds down or more... still going. (sorry blk & white.. it's all I had)
100_05062.jpg

Looked at all your photos and am totally inspired.
Your photos 'sell' the cambridge diet.
Well done you guys, you all look great!!
Lise.x.

Ajoyner - you look absoutely fab, years younger and you don't look like you have much more to lose.

Keep up the good work & keep that focus, you can do it, and as you say - one step at a time will get you there.

All the best

x

10 weeks in on CD SS

Hopefully (fingers crossed!) There should be some pictures attached to this thread. These are my 10 week pictures hopefully showing the 5 stome weight loss I have done in that time. Not really sullen looking, just trying to keep expressions and things the same!

TT
x

Attachments

• TT1.jpg
    TT1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2,783
  • TT2.jpg
    TT2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2,657
  • TT3.jpg
    TT3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,652
  • TT4.jpg
    TT4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,722
TTey68 your looking amazing, Congratualtions on 5 stone in 10 weeks what an acheivement, Love the new hair as well.

Back