Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

wow newm, look at you!! keep going :)

OMG! What a difference - you look brilliant now but if you want to lose more just keep up the good work!! :) xx

thanks lucky cat!!! ill take that with a big compliment cuz i used to be compared to hagrid when i was large... and Tim Minchin is well funny :D

one word for you

Well I am only midway through my diet but here goes
The one in the Black dress is the most up to date and was when I lost 4st7lbs.
I hardly think I am inspirational though

AMAZING!

wow, well done Newm, you are well on the way, great stuff love.

Super job! Excellent! Well done!!!

jayniepic.jpg
Hi everyone
I would like to add my congrats to you all, I am amazed by how well everyone has note :). I have been on Lipotrim for about 3.5 weeks and have lots 16lb so far. I started dieting in April and lost a stone on my own first by healthy eating. Here are my before and current pics, I have to say though, that they are not as impressive as a lot of you have posted on here. Congrats again, you are all such an inspiration xx
P10002481.jpg

Hi everyone
Well done to you all, you have all done amazingly well and are a very inspirational bunch!
I've been on Lipotrim for about 3.5 weeks and have lost 16lb on it, I lost 10lb on my own by dieting before that. I've tried to upload pics onto this but am clearly doing something badly wrong. Anyway, well done again. I will get my pics on when I figure out how :)

Hey Princess - well done with what you've achieved up to now. Regarding uploading photos etc. The more posts you have the more privileges you receive. I'm not sure how many you need to get what, but when you've got 50 you'll be able to do most things.

Good luck with your journey x

Ah - cheers for that. Probably why it won't work then lol x

No prob ... if you can't find enough threads you want to contribute to, to make up your posts mosey on over to the Chit Chat forum and join in some games to up your posts - that's what I did xx

Thanks! I shall start browsing and adding my ten pence worth then! x

Yep, got to get posting to be able to upload pics. I look forward to seeing them. :)

ive still got 2 stone to go, ive lost 4

31753_10150202999010117_648685116_12860248_5881761_n.jpg

wow ria you look fab :D well done! i have lost 4 since 4th jan too, dont look that different yet cos i was alot bigger to start x

WOW!! Fandabidozee girl!!! :) xx

You are doing so well, keep up the good work! Will be well worth it xx

M, looking good there Ria, well done love. Noticeable change.

Back