Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!! Smile girl.. =0) You're a knock out!

Hi.. Posted before but finally figured out how to add the pics to the post. :doh: I've been kinda slackin lately as far as my eating plan is going.. but trying to get refocused and motivated. Sorta depressed I wasted the last 2 months, but trying to put that behind me and just pick up where I left off and keep moving forward. One step at a time I guess, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. :jump: Everyone here is sooooooooooooooo inspiring.. the pics are just mind blowing.. and so encouraging.. Thanks everyone for posting them for us to see!! Keep up the good work, I know it's not easy.

what an AMAZING difference. If you've had a 2 month break but largely held it steady then after the 100lbs los I'd call it a well earned break & a vicory even if you do feel you've not been particularly focused.

The 2 pics are simply not recogniseable as the same person.

Me at my start: 310 Pounds or more. (YIKES I KNOW!!) :eek:
apriljon4-1.jpg

Today.. 100 pounds down or more... still going. (sorry blk & white.. it's all I had)
100_05062.jpg

I've copied the pics in this quote in case there's anypone who missed them the first time around!

& don't aopologise for B&W it adds an air of sophistication !!!

Hopefully (fingers crossed!) There should be some pictures attached to this thread. These are my 10 week pictures hopefully showing the 5 stome weight loss I have done in that time. Not really sullen looking, just trying to keep expressions and things the same!

TT
x

Wow 10weeks! is that verging on 1/2 stone a week?

I bet you won't be able to keep a straight face when you get to goa!

256095784.jpg

Just thought i'd join in!

This is my "before" and "holiday target met" photo. I'd lost 2st and half a pound here. Gained 10.5lbs on holiday so now I have 1st 12lbs to go to get to goal.

Yam Yam,

Yam lookin' fab ah kid. If I were a man ...! :giggle:

Hi.. Posted before but finally figured out how to add the pics to the post. :doh: I've been kinda slackin lately as far as my eating plan is going.. but trying to get refocused and motivated. Sorta depressed I wasted the last 2 months, but trying to put that behind me and just pick up where I left off and keep moving forward. One step at a time I guess, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. :jump: Everyone here is sooooooooooooooo inspiring.. the pics are just mind blowing.. and so encouraging.. Thanks everyone for posting them for us to see!! Keep up the good work, I know it's not easy.

apriljon4-1.jpg

Today.. 100 pounds down or more... still going. (sorry blk & white.. it's all I had)
100_05062.jpg

OMG !!!!!!
you look amazing
and so so pretty
i wouldn`t of said it was the same person
well done mate
you are a true star
keep up the good work
kaz :D

:party0038:

Hiya, everyone...i'm starting on monday (just got all my packets ttoday)) and i just wanted to pop in on this thread to say that everyone's before/after pics are absolutely amazing...and more importantly, inspiring!

this, so far, is definitely one of my favourite threads. Keep up the good work and i hope to have my pics posted on here before the end of the year!

Cheers! Dis.

I'm starting SS tomorrow and can't wait for the results - you all look fantastic and I can't wait to look so good! Well done to everyone so far :party0019:

Thanks everyone.. I really appreicate the nice words.. =0)

Hopefully (fingers crossed!) There should be some pictures attached to this thread. These are my 10 week pictures hopefully showing the 5 stome weight loss I have done in that time. Not really sullen looking, just trying to keep expressions and things the same!

TT
x
Wow, you are doing fantastic, well done!! Thats amazing in 10 weeks!!!

apriljon4-1.jpg

100_05062.jpg

100lbs, that brilliant. Don't be down on yourself, focus on what you've achieved already and refocus on your goal and you'll soon be heading towards your goal again. What a great achievement, well done!!!

wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!

havent been on for a while

but still some amazing piccies

very well done to you all

:)

Kazbro 9 weeks and 36lbs. off! Before and now!

some pics of me
i posted some pics in my diary but thought i`d share them here
i am really embaressed by my 1st one but at the same time i hope it inspires any one who thinks they cant do this diet.
this pic was the turning point for me
i look ugly,fat,old,haggard and the lowest i`ve ever been in my life
this was the 1st day of ss

zap024.jpg

this next pic was taken yesterday
9 weeks into my ss journey and 36lbs down
i`m still fat but i am feeling happier and i know one day i`ll be posting a size 12 pic of myself

Kaz.jpg

my boys reckon i look pretty in this one, that measn a lot to me
i still dont feel pretty but i will one day

kaz :D

Bunnycd Before and Now Photos!

PICTURES: From Size 20 to Size 10 in only 4 months!
Here we go.... my most recent photos I still have 12lbs untill goal. So I will post again. I am now a size 10. 5 stone gone forever! Love Bunnycd xxx

Keep going and hold on...
47915376_o.jpg

47915567_o.jpg

47915641_o.jpg

47915709_o.jpg

47915673_o.jpg

47915756_o.jpg

New Photo addded on 23rd June 2007 below:taken at beginning of June (6 stone gone).

54731136_o.jpg

Follow link to see pictures of me before and when I lost 5 stone (size 20 to 10 in 4 months)
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-di...-4-months.html
6 st gone FOR EVER !!!!!!!
next goal - to be "overweight" BMI 30 = lose 14 more lbs by 24th April (REACHED 14th April)
next goal - to loose 14lbs by 24th May
next goal - To be 9 stone on the 24th of July

wow bunny!!! and how long did you say that took you?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: <<thats all i can do!

you look fab! i bet you feel so good with yourself!

Hey Kaz - lovely to see you, what a difference in 9 weeks, you look so much younger, healthier & happier. Keep up the good work, you're looking great
xx

Kaz, :eek:

quite an amazing transformation. you already look years younger and happier too! keep it up because its all motivation for the rest of us. :)

bunny - i've seen your pictures before, but they still make me go "wow" - you look absolutely awesome.

x

oops!
:party0011: meant to add to that last post of mine:
kaz, besides being great motivation for us all, its doing nothing but wonderful changes to your health and well-being...as you know. ;)

((re-read my post and it sounded selfish for some reason. :( felt the need to re-word it... hehehe)))

i'm on day 7 and i weighed in this morning with a loss (so far!) of 1 whole stone! woot!

insearch of me before and after photos.

Before (21st March 07)
attachment.php

After (June) :
attachment.php

Attachments

• june-side-front-back.jpg
    june-side-front-back.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 9,403
  • fat photos.jpg
    fat photos.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 6,879