Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

insearch of me before and after photos.

Before (21st March 07)
attachment.php

After (June) :
attachment.php

23301jvafiwayie.gif

what a great set of pics
well done you are doing great
you look younger and so so happy
brilliant
kaz x

Oh that Pierce is quick! I still have a long way to go (at least two more stone, if not 3) but just wanted to give some encouragement to people at the start or the journey or struggling. Its a tough road but so well worth it in my book.
Thanks Kazbro! I feel younger and happier but dread to think what I'll be like when I do get to a size 12!! Since starting I have gone from a 22/24 to 14/18 (depending on which shop!) and have lost 3 stone 1 ib ad lost about 20 inches all over. I am a bit "hippy" at the moment so it will be interestig to see if the fat loss redistributes as have lost more on top than on bum & tummy, which is where I want it to go from!! Further updates to follow!!

In Search Of Me ....... :wow::party0019::wow:

What can I say, you look fab. Well done for being so focussed

Keep up the Brill work

Sam xx :party0011:

I love the pictures of evrybodys progress, I have just sat here with a huge smile on my face seeing how well you have all done.

We all know the commitmnet it takes to get where we are

So a extra big well done from me :party0038:

Sam

Thanks for the comments! Wish someone would wave a magic wand for the last 3 stone!! Well done Maggie, what a difference!!

Wow ISOM, excellent set of pics. the change is quite dramatic. so are you over 1/2 waynow. that's a real achievement!
Maggie you look gorgeous in your new photo!

oh my god i am so glad i found this site, you are all amazing.
I joined lighter life last Thursday so its my first proper weigh tomorrow

Good luck. you won't need it! :)

The three stages of Mindless - SO FAR !!!!!!!

title says it all

but alas the photos didn't work

Wow, you guys are amazing. I couldn't look at all the photos, but I got through about the first 4 pages. Those before/afters make me want to cry! Such success! I hope I can lose my measly 13 pounds.

Brilliant pics JO!

well done.

just one thing ...SMILE!

Excellent work spooky. Only 7 weeks ...what a change!

Well done everyone, these pics are amazing :D
Hopefully in a few months i will have some of my own.

Back