Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Goingforgold
You can really see the weight loss go for it girl , yes i too am just getting back into losing weight i started again this sunday really am in a good frame of mind and want it staying that way to get the rest of my weight off . its good coming here makes you think!

GoingforGold....way to go....amazing results!! The difference is just amazing! Wow wow.....you look 10 years younger as well...great inspiration so well done!!!

really, a big congratulations to all who have achieved and continue to achieve their goals -- a tremendous inspiration to everyone...
I hope one day I can post my fantastic weightloss as well...

"no one ever climbed a mountain by just looking at it"

Natayou - THUD (that was my jaw bouncing off the floor)
YOU ARE INCREDIBLE.

Goingforgold - you might have "more to go" as you put it - but you are already looking amazing and a completely different person - massive congratualtions

Thanks everyone for posting photos - it really helps me stay on track. I got my before and after shots back at end of foundation last night and if I can scan them in - I might (and I say again might..) be brave enough to post them....

maybe....

I will get my OH to scan them at home tonight and add them. I am warning you though - make sure you haven't eaten first - the before is one hell of a scary photo!!

chunkychicken

Hi Chunky chicken , its missleo i had a few replys from you in my email but i think there for someone else ? Anyway you are doing really well , love to see the photos of your weight loss missleo:wave_cry:
I will get my OH to scan them at home tonight and add them. I am warning you though - make sure you haven't eaten first - the before is one hell of a scary photo!!

Great pics GFG. 50lbs makes a big difference.

Happy 1st. Anniversary Vicky!!!

You are amazing

canireallydothis-vicky.jpg

0004kdy6

Day 195

s320x320

Day 98

s320x320

July 2007

s320x320

May 2006

I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you all what the second 100 days of lighterlife does to a girl - and how it's totally worth it! At the end of foundation I was glowing - I was at a weight I hadn't been for three years - it was my 'skinny weight' as an obese person. In Development as a person needing to do a second 100 days, I have discovered that I am a slim person. I never would have expected to be in size 10 jeans, let alone size 10 skinny jeans. Weirdly enough, I had a pair of size 20 skinny jeans from the same shop when I first started, and by the time I could get them over my calves I was a size 16 and they were next to useless!

Anyway - you can see my Day 4 photos a few pages ago, but I thought it would be interesting to show you the midway stage this time as a compare and contrast.

Cheerydino Before and After almost six stone off!!!!

Pics of Cheerydino!
Me at 17 stones 6lbs - taken on the day before my wedding!!! Wish I found out about LL before!! :(

100-4108-jp.jpg

Taken this week at 11 stones 8lbs - nearly 6 stones loss!

IMG_2152.jpg

Started Foundation 4/2/07 = Lost 63lbs
Started Development 14/5/07 = Total of 75.2lbs loss
Started Management 11/6/07

cheerydino you look amazing, you were so beautiful anyway but now.....phew! what a stunner!!! well done, bet you still looked gorgeous on your wedding day :)

cerulean, I've seen some of your pictures before and read most if not all of your blog, you have done amazing. I think you should become a writer by the way, you are really great at writing, anyone else ever tell you that??

Fab photos, such an inspiration. thank you xxx and well done xxx

WOW CHERRY!!
WOW CERULEAN!!

You both look absolutely gorgeous. and the great thing is that now, you can both well and truly say: Yes, i KNOW i look gorgeous! lol

I've been having a few bad days recently but both of you adding the latest pics makes it alll so motivational again! well done to you both!

WOW!! well i lurk and always come here on this thread and i see so many faces and names that i recognise i just think you are all totally amazing and to thank you all for sharing these as its these fotos that have finally got me in the frame of mind to contact my cdc for the 3rd time and do what needs to be done.
Huggers Gemsxx

Sarah , Just reading your post here , really pushes people on , you have really done so well! i will read your blog in a moe , i hope i to can do what you've done . BTW its taken years off you too !

Back