Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

WOAHH Karlos amazing!!! :D

Last edited:
Wow! I cannot believe how great everyone looks! It's fascinating to see how weightloss makes everyone look much younger.

Karlos: Great job, your transformation is amazing!

and some more pics.

Looking at these pics now, I actually see the weight loss, funny how my self perception stills see's me as the obese ugly unconfident woman.

This has been one hell of a journey for me. Now the mind games begin (cos Im eating a little food on AAM) but I know that I have the strength and determination to do this, as not once did I stray from SS for 10 months. Its what I keep telling myself, as this stabilization lark is quite scarey for me.

Putting my pics up is a big step for me, Im sharing a part of myself with stangers, but still friends, I hope that it gives some confidence for you guys that are just starting out. Trust me, if I can do this, you can... and remember if you work the program, the program works.

Leighann
Attached Thumbnails

WOW you look amazing!!! Well done on your loss. :happy096:

onloy got through the first 5pages or so of this thread and i'm green with envy at how well some of you have done! envious and inspired....i'm off to walk the dog!!!

I agree with Here to Lose,
When I first started LL it was looking at the before and after pics that inspired me and NADHAK and Porgeous were the 2 who made me believe it would be possible for me to do it too.
So thanks girls xxx
:thankyou::thankyou:

Amazing transformations! Really!! x

I'm posting these pics to motivate myself to keep losing, I lost nearly 5.5 stone last year but went on to put 2.5 back on in the past few months :( I've lost 7lbs in the past two weeks but want to share how good I looked to spur me on to get back to where I was.

Attachments

• lsl.jpg
    lsl.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 400
  • fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 407
  • lvs.jpg
    lvs.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 493
Good thinking, I can't wait to see your progress pics love.

This thread is full of such immense inspiration! Well done to all those that have lost weight! You all look amazing! :D

Thank you and good luck x

Hi there, these are my before/after pics. You can see more at my album. The first is how I looked in 2004, before starting Weight Watchers (I started Weight Watchers in September 2005). I know I look 50... :(. I was only 29! The first after picture is in July 2006, where I had reached healthy weight. I then went on to get to my goal weight of 8st 11. However, then I met my fiancé, things went pear shaped and life took over my diet with a huge amount of stress between 3 change of houses, 2 changes of jobs, work more than full time and study full time for uni. The second "before" is how I looked in July 2009, when I said enough was enough and started Weight Watchers again. The last photo is that of a photoshoot I did with Weight Watchers. My story is going to be published on the 21st of February on their website as success story!

You can see all the stops in between at my photo album :)

I lost a total of 87 lbs up to now from September 2005. From my second start weight I have lost 73 lbs!

Attachments

• before first.JPG
    before first.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 503
  • after first.jpg
    after first.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 531
  • before01.jpg
    before01.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 523
  • NMM_101006_WW_sh_01_038.jpg
    NMM_101006_WW_sh_01_038.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 551
Hi there, these are my before/after pics. You can see more at my album. The first is how I looked in 2004, before starting Weight Watchers (I started Weight Watchers in September 2005). I know I look 50... :(. I was only 29! The first after picture is in July 2006, where I had reached healthy weight. I then went on to get to my goal weight of 8st 11. However, then I met my fiancé, things went pear shaped and life took over my diet with a huge amount of stress between 3 change of houses, 2 changes of jobs, work more than full time and study full time for uni. The second "before" is how I looked in July 2009, when I said enough was enough and started Weight Watchers again. The last photo is that of a photoshoot I did with Weight Watchers. My story is going to be published on the 21st of February on their website as success story!

You can see all the stops in between at my photo album :)

I lost a total of 87 lbs up to now from September 2005. From my second start weight I have lost 73 lbs!

wow you can actually see you getting younger as you lose the weight! :)

Wow Julia,
I've just been looking at all your photos. What an achievement.
You, your family and your fiance must be so proud.
I loved the photo of you with your parents (?) on your graduation day.
:happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

slendablenda, thanks for the lovely comments on my pictures! :) And you too look fabulous!

PS: yes, I did feel like a star for the day :)

Back