Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Geraldine:
compliment008.gif

heheheh sorry, i am so moved at your transformation that i couldnt resist posting an over the top compliment! you look fab!!!

itsnowornever Before and After three weeks with 22lb off!!!

photo s 3 weeks in
just thought i d post my pic s 3 weeks in and 22lb down

second pic i m in my size 14 s

week1.14.2 lb:party0019:
week2.4lb

week3.4 lb 2
week4.

0602_10019142670.gif

WOW its nowornever!! You look so different in just 3 weeks! Keep it up and dont do a me and get complacent! Hopefully i'll be were you are in a few weeks time too- keep posting your pics, its a great incentive for those of us who are struggling or behind you in the journey! Keep up the good work chick! xxx

You can really see the weight loss , everywhere , good on ya girl !

WOW Geraldine and itsnowornever!

Fantastic - well done both of you... Geraldine I can't get over the difference and you do look SO young!! Fabulous!!

itsnow... what can I say.. incredible and inspiring results so fast! You look SO different already - amazing!

Congrats to you both.. :D

yo-yo-dieter Before and Now with 33-34lbs in total off!

This was taken just three days before I started Lighter Life, so 16th June 2007 weighing 13st 9lbs​
Above!

The end of week four (taken at the weekend) so 14th July when I had lost 17lbs and was down to 12st 6lbs.​

Above!

Taken month 2 - I have lost 16-17lbs since the end of Month 1, and 33-34lbs in total.​

Hello. :wave_cry:This is my before and after. I did WW 5 years ago and lost 5 stone. I kept it off more or less, I'm now losing my final stone.

The before pics are from a video taken 15 years ago (I destroyed all photos) but you get an idea of the size I was. The after pics are from this week and excuse the dress but its one some friends are wearing around the country for charity! lol

Before

S7000737.jpg

S7000749.jpg

After

NagsDress003.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

me0071.jpg

hey dreaming.of.a.slimmer.me,

you should have started your message with :D or :bliss:eek:r :wavey: or :party0011: because the change is something to be incredibly happy about not sad.

Have to take your word, its the same person though as I can't see any resemblance LOL

You'll get that last stone - brilliant

Wow hun you look fantastic! Cant believe you were 21 in those pics, the change is amazing and you look stunning- well done! xx

Dreaming of a slimmer me , well dreams do come true !
Yes i have photos of me i sometimes delete now i just say no dont take my photo . but you sure do look years younger in your new pic ! you look great !

Thank you. Telling me I look young has made my day!!! I do have loose skin on my tummy, but managed to hide it in that great swim suit which has "tummy control"!!!

hey dreaming.of.a.slimmer.me,

you should have started your message with :D or :bliss:eek:r :wavey: or :party0011: because the change is something to be incredibly happy about not sad.

Have to take your word, its the same person though as I can't see any resemblance LOL

You'll get that last stone - brilliant

Mindless,

I so agree with you. dreaming.of.a.slimmer.me - you really look 21 now. Gorgeous, stunning and well done!

By the way you aren't doing too badly yourself Mr. Sexpot! :)

You have all been such an inspiration to me over the last 8 months. I have lost 30kg (4st 10lb) on the Cambridge diet and went from a size 16/18 to a size 8/10.

Hey honey,

I hope I look as good as you in a swimming cossie when I lose the weight.

You rock!! :D

Back