Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Thank you back xx:)

I agree, lovely photo's there. :)

thank you Jim! Your transformation is also amazing!!! WELL DONE!

************************​

You are welcome to post your own before and after photos here on this thread.​

*************************​
not sure why but having difficulties in posting any new photos not sure wht i am doing wrong......I have cropped to get them smaller 83.1 kb is that still too big? funny i am getting smaller not sure about my photos lol

Wow! I only just started, but you guys are amazing - I'm going to come on this thread every time I need some motivation to stick to it in the hope that sometime I'll be able to post my own photos in here...! :)

Last edited:
This threads amazing well done everyone :D

Well done to everyone, you are all inspirational xxx

Amazing inspiration, I can't wait till I can post my before and after pics. June 2011 I turn 30 and would love to be 9st 13lbs :D I can't remember being a single digit weight ever!

Thank you Souki. Welcome to LL. Is Val P your LLC?
:welcome2:

I stumbled on this site a few minutes ago, and started looking through this threas...you are all so amazing! Thank you for inspiring me :)

Wow so much inspiration here. Hard to imagine that I can but it is so helpful to see so much proof that it can be done! Congrats everyone, hopefully one day I will be posting as inspiration for others.

im going to have a go and post a before pic and after, hope it works

Start your own thread Tracy, I'm sure we'll all love it.

hope this works

wont let me copy and paste, any ideas how I do this?

you need a photo hosting site like photobucket.com Tracy, then you need to click on the URL of that photo and then paste it using the image icon between the world link and quote link at the top of each post, does that make sense?

no jim ha ha but I will try photobucket.com thanks

Back