Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

OK let's hope you can work it out love

BeforeLL.jpg

thanks Jim it worked, lol notice how the before pic really is BIG too made me laugh so much!

wow! everyone looks so FANTASTIC, well done all x

well done and great pics Tracy :)

Well done Tracy, great effort and you look fantastic

thanks tim and Jim x

But Tracy why have you posted a picture of yourself and then a picture of your mother????? :giggle: ..... FAB result hon!! xx

Well done Tracy, I'm glad you've shared your success on this thread. We've watched your progress on the LL thread, but your pics on here will inspire so many other people thinking "can I do it?"
Yes you can - Tracy has - and looks great.

jan that really made me laugh...thank you!

Slenda thank you so much, and it was YOU who inspired me throughout my journey.....people who helped me through it will never know how much they helped me truly mean that, so thank you from the bottom of my heart xx

And - the heart of your bottom !!!
Oh, forgot - you haven't got one any more xxxx:D
Thank you.

ha ha slenda oh but i have.....could still lose little bit more :) x

ha ha slenda oh but i have.....could still lose little bit more :) x

From where?!!!

You look fantastic Tracy great job well done you xxx

thanks karlos! from my bum legs ......:) x

Hi Karlos just looked at your before pics and what can I say im gob smacked WOW, you look amazing, well done you! you should be so so proud of yourself...what an acheivement :) x

Not nearly as big as some people on this site, but a small weight loss none the less!

Last edited:
Not nearly as big as some people on this site, but a small weight loss none the less!

wow you can really see the difference! How much did you lose? x

wow you can really see the difference! How much did you lose? x

Nearly 50 pounds in 4 months. I was just under 13 stone and I'm 9stone 4lb now :) And thanks for your kind words - it means alot!

Back