Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

You look great happyhealthy and your forum name says it all along with the photos.
Well done you. :)

You look great happyhealthy and your forum name says it all along with the photos.
Well done you. :)

Thank you, it's nice when you hear these things! Sadly I don't have any body shots, only face shot. Still hoping to lose another stone. You look FANTASTIC yourself! :D

wow happyhealthy. you was pretty before but you look gorgeous. you go girl. keep up the good work.

kerry xxx

Not nearly as big as some people on this site, but a small weight loss none the less!

You have done a simply stunning job young lady well done you. You should be very proud of your achievement you look fantastic. Great job really great x

wow! all these pictures are a great inspiration to keep up my diet! x

happyhealthy said:
Not nearly as big as some people on this site, but a small weight loss none the less!

Wow u look amazing hun well done! What diet are u following? (sorry if it says in your avatar or siggy, on my iPhone so can't see!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for all the kind messages guys - it really means alot! I'm only 20 so it was about time I got my ass into gear and got fit hehe :p

And lauryn, I just cut out all the bad things from my diet, and started eating unprocessed foods such as making my own bread, pasta etc. I also only ate when hungry (and stopped eating when I was full) and started walking everywhere within a 2 mile walking distance. I didn't deprive myself either. I allow myself one small treat a day (such as a flake, cookie, biscuit). Hope your weight loss goes well - I'm no expert, but I know what's worked for me so I'll be more than happy to give you any advice :D

You have done a simply stunning job young lady well done you. You should be very proud of your achievement you look fantastic. Great job really great x

Thank you so so much :D And I thanked everyone as a whole but I need to point out that my mouth dropped to the floor when I seen your before and after pictures! :eek: :eek: :eek: I honestly mean it when I say that it one of the most remarkable achievements I have ever saw.
Some people in life have climbed Everest, became world leading surgeons but you've achieved something that a lot of people can't say and you should be so proud of that! xx

I wish I could post photos of before and after! lol sadly not there yet...

Although the dress that I am wearing in my before pic is far too big for me now and that's after a stone and a half gone.... :D

Looks fine to me Sarah, what a difference, lovely :bliss: :bliss:

I hope these pics work...

I have been amazed by the transformations I have seen on here!

I hate my first picture - weighed almost 18 stone here :(

But, have lost just over 3 stone and weighed just under 15 stone in the second pic.

Still got a few stone to go, and hope to look as good as everyone else has managed!

Wow! Well done! You're stunning, you're very, very pretty - I'm jealous!

Sarah you look amazing! what a differance! :eek: and its strange to see what you look like after talking to you for a while, funny how you paint a picture in your head lol.....anyway WELL DONE! :D:D

so you should, your gorgeous! :D

WOW! Sarah! Fabtastic result .. well done you :) and good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Wow, you are all an inspireation, hopefully in a few months i will have my pics up here too!!!!

Wow, you are all an inspireation, hopefully in a few months i will have my pics up here too!!!!

I can't wait to see them :D I'll be waiting hehe!

Back