Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

before:
size 12/14
2dumo8l.jpg

after:

(wearing same corset)
2wmmg0j.jpg

laced tight as it can be, yet looking at it, it dosent look tight, and in another pic its falling down badly! theres no overhang at the sides when i wear it now either, think i need a size 8 in it now, thats a 12 i have now
size 6/8
aut546.jpg

10hloj8.jpg

at a 12/14 there was a very pregnant looking belly, that corset is very forgiving and was pulling me in very very tight (couldnt breathe in that!) but through hard work gym work, and healthy eating ive lost my belly and now feel more confident about myself. tried on that corset, ive had to lace it to be exetrme tightness and i can still breathe in it, theres room in it aswell now, as for the shorts, they fall down.

not sure of my weight in the before picture, but it was around 130 - 135ish

Last edited:
WOW, great pics there Gina, well done, you look a different person

How much have you lost Gina?

in total 9lbs, but ive done alot of weight training so its toned me up really well.
i was 115lbs after doing just cardio but since doing weights my weights gone up but my size hasnt
though the before picture im not sure of my weight in that one, but i know it was bigger than 129lbs.

before:
size 12/14
2dumo8l.jpg

after:

(wearing same corset)
2wmmg0j.jpg

laced tight as it can be, yet looking at it, it dosent look tight, and in another pic its falling down badly! theres no overhang at the sides when i wear it now either, think i need a size 8 in it now, thats a 12 i have now
size 6/8
aut546.jpg

10hloj8.jpg

at a 12/14 there was a very pregnant looking belly, that corset is very forgiving and was pulling me in very very tight (couldnt breathe in that!) but through hard work gym work, and healthy eating ive lost my belly and now feel more confident about myself. tried on that corset, ive had to lace it to be exetrme tightness and i can still breathe in it, theres room in it aswell now, as for the shorts, they fall down.

not sure of my weight in the before picture, but it was around 130 - 135ish

edited :)

I'm surprised the corset stayed on myself Gina :D

i had to keep pulling it up all night, every few seconds it was slipping further and further down :(

LOL, I love it, bet you won't be wearing that any more Gina :D

never! it wasnt cheap to buy either, so ill have to re home it....

all looking brill girls :0)

Gina it's amazing the difference that real workouts can make!

Keep up the great work;)

I hope these pics work...

I have been amazed by the transformations I have seen on here!

I hate my first picture - weighed almost 18 stone here :(

But, have lost just over 3 stone and weighed just under 15 stone in the second pic.

Still got a few stone to go, and hope to look as good as everyone else has managed!

Amazing! I just popped over here to see what was going on as I've not been on for a while and it seems this place has produced a few hotties haha.

Well done!

Just wanted to say... the biggest difference here aside from the brilliant weight loss is how happy you look in yourself. It's amazing. Well done :flirt2:

Haha thanks! Yeah I did look like a grumpy cow beforehand! :p Thanks for the compliment, Iam really really (x 5404580345803) happy now, and that's all you can really ask for in life when you think about it :D have a lovely day!

alex85 you look fantastic, well done! well done to everyone x

I've already posted here, so I hope you don't mind another post :) but 3lb away from goal and I just want to share a little bit of updated inspiration with you all because if I can do it, anyone can! Body shots coming soon (still trying to find full body before pictures!) but hopefully you can see the difference in my face :) Happy dieting! I have faith in you all because like I said, if little old me can do it, so can you!

Last edited:
And I'm 19, nearly 20 incase I look dreadfully young in the above pictures :D I have just came back from the gym in the second picture (I took it about 5 minutes ago, so I'm perhaps not wearing my best camera face hehe) :D

Back