Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Happyhealthy - you look like a different person. Fabulous :) well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, that's so sweet. It's lovely to hear nice things like that :) thanks for brightening my day :D

Well done, you were very pretty before, but a stunner now - gorgeous!!
Sauce xx

Well done, you were very pretty before, but a stunner now - gorgeous!!
Sauce xx

Thank you! :D I'm got a huge smile on my face now after your comment hehe! Good luck with your weight loss hun, remember we're all here if you need any support! xx

I've already posted here, so I hope you don't mind another post :) but 3lb away from goal and I just want to share a little bit of updated inspiration with you all because if I can do it, anyone can! Body shots coming soon (still trying to find full body before pictures!) but hopefully you can see the difference in my face :) Happy dieting! I have faith in you all because like I said, if little old me can do it, so can you!

wow, you can really see the differnece in your face :) you look great :D

wow, you can really see the differnece in your face :) you look great :D

Thanks Gina :D :D You're looking fantastic yourself!

There is so much inspiration in this thread. Best thread ever!

I hate to get my photo taken. I delete any I find on the camera. I also hate that I'm not in a lot of the photos with the kids and I know I'll regret this a lot later on. Even now, I still hate the camera.

These are my all time heaviest and a bit way through ....

3358418328_b77bdf895b_z.jpg

The strange thing is, I've lost nearly another 40lb since that 2nd photo but still don't like what I see to update it further (now 177 lb).

In a strange way, I don't think I've ever looked better and can't seem to accept what I now see. I don't think I see a difference.

There is so much inspiration in this thread. Best thread ever!

I hate to get my photo taken. I delete any I find on the camera. I also hate that I'm not in a lot of the photos with the kids and I know I'll regret this a lot later on. Even now, I still hate the camera.

These are my all time heaviest and a bit way through ....

3358418328_b77bdf895b_z.jpg

The strange thing is, I've lost nearly another 40lb since that 2nd photo but still don't like what I see to update it further (now 177 lb).

In a strange way, I don't think I've ever looked better and can't seem to accept what I now see. I don't think I see a difference.

Can't see a difference...ARE YOU MAD???!! You look fab, your hair's shining, you have lovely eyes and great cheekbones. You've. done. really. well. Enjoy it!! x

Happy Healthy you look so so good! A real inspiration to everyone. And Belfast Baby Bear you see a massive difference between those 2 photos so I bet is you posted a third photo everyone would see a huge difference! It's sometimes really hard to see it on ourselves but easy for other people to see :)

Thank you nat26. I went away and found another photo, taken last night, after I got a hair cut to celebrate my 2.5 stone award with SW.

Still can't really see a difference, still prefer the second photo (217 lb) ....

5744537100_f5b11a7ba3_z.jpg

I'll tell you the differences I see?
Look at ur chin, the later photo is slimmer, the apples of your cheeks, your collarbone, your shoulders, your arms! You're looking really well x

Happyhealthy,
You look great and it's nice to see someone so young but already in a healthy mind set:) You already look beautiful, you don't have to lose anymore. If that's important for you to lose another 3 pounds that's ok but don't suffer because of it. You're already an healthy and beautifull yound lady;)

Lorraine,
You look so much better, I really see the difference on your face and you have beautiful eyes. Keep up the good work
xx

Happy Healthy, oh wow!!! Your features are underlined beautifully now and stand out- stunning! You must be all bubbles :)

Happy Healthy, oh wow!!! Your features are underlined beautifully now and stand out- stunning! You must be all bubbles :)

Thank you so so much :D :D Your before and after pictures are so inspirational too - you look so much happier :D

Well done Gold_Emerald!!

You look great:)

guys, I just wanted to inform you that I have posted the pictures from my wedding day! That was one of my biggest motivations to lose the last few lbs, so I thought of putting some pics up so you can see how I looked like. I was wearing a wedding gown that was UK size 8! :)

You can see the link in my signature!

Oh my goodness ... I hope you are suitably proud. You are truely beautiful!!!!! Millions of congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D xxxxxx

Some before and after pics I started cd 10/01/11 and reached my goal 4/4/11 and have been maintaining since then between 165lbs-170lbs (I started at 228lbs) feel free to check out my diary see link below cd from a male point of view.

Before
cdaf31eb.jpg

225ceb93.jpg

fe0ebb66.jpg

After
e7bdff24.jpg

be5142cd.jpg

a3afd047.jpg

b8839110.jpg

FAB Photos ... well done you!!! :):):) xx

Back