Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

missymoo half way there Photos... 37.5lbs. off

My half way there pics
Ive caught the posting pics bug today so thought I would add my half way there pics too.

The first is me at my largest size 20 - not sure how much I weighed (cringe)? Second pic is just after starting cd790 at a size 18. The latest pic is me as a size 16 and weighing 12st 3lbs.

half_way.jpg

sun Before Starting LL and Now 37 1/2lbs. lost.

before LL
starting management

Just breezing through for my weekly dose of inspiration :D.

Wowsers guys - you have all done so amazingly well and look incredible.

It was lovely to see Mindless's pictures because, as cah-ching said, relatively speaking we don't have that many men on minimins.

I loved your post mindless:
BUT the turning point was realising - am doing this for me, because I want it and not for anyone else - then whatever other people may have done to me emotionally in the past, became like secondary and not primary influences in my life.

It may be selfish sounding, but to that extent, living your life is a totally selfish experience, no one else can do it.

I came to this same conclusion when I started SS and it truly was an epiphany!

Once more for good measure :happy096: guys - you are all stars!

thank you chunkychicken! I never imagined that actually seeing the differences so far, side by side like this would give me a new boost with CD/SS! and my husband has been noticing all the changes of course, but even he was bowled over with seeing the pics next to each other.

Also, a huge well done to you ChunkyChicken (no more)!!! i just saw your pics and im in awe! you look gorgeous!

in fact, everyone who has posted new pics here lately ...its allll so motivating!!!! you all look a world different!!!

those of you still in progress, keep it up!!
Those of you who have reached goal recently, Good Luck and enjjoy the new you!!

Thank you Laura (chunkychicken!) Still got a way to go but yes def very proud! but you, wow you look totally fab, you have done soooo well i can't wait to successfully maintain!
Dis also a big well done, what a difference from your before pics you look like a different person! x

my pics

i lost my weight in 2005 and was 1 stone away from goal
i maintained it till jan this year and i am now back on cd as i had an op and gained 3 stone but these pics are my insperation
before was taken at my sis wedding and the second was at my wedding

Back