Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Me after losing five stone :)

The first picture is a facial change and the second set of pictures is a half body shot. Remember guys, you can do it! If Someone like me can do it then so can you :) Best of luck xx

Before:
photoon20100827at1341.jpg

After:
photoon20110710at23574.jpg

Body before:
scaled.php

Body after:
scaled.php

Happyhealthy, you look absolutely stunning! <3 :)

Happyhealthy, you look absolutely stunning! <3 :)

Thank you, that's such a kind thing to say. Good luck on your weight loss, I'm no expert but you're welcome to ask me at any time for any advice xx

Thank you, that's such a kind thing to say. Good luck on your weight loss, I'm no expert but you're welcome to ask me at any time for any advice xx

Aw, thank you! Not starting my diet until the 19th August (after pay day!) I'm pretty sure I'll need a lot of support and advice! Thanks again, so much! :) xxx

WOW, what a beautiful girl you are love

Thanks Jim! it means a lot! Looking more than grand yourself :D xxx

Not bad for a grumpy old fart then. LOL :D

Wow there are so many amazing people on here! Congratulations!

Really enjoyed looking at the photos on this thread - very inspirational for someone just starting out. Thanks for your generosity in sharing everyone! :)

My God.

I've popped on this thread a few times and always found that it really perked me up - but I was already perky anyway having just started SW last week, lol.

Tonight's the night before my first weigh in, and I've been feeling a bit glum despite doing really well on week one; but this has totally and utterly lifted my spirits. Thanks all of you - amazing photos, words aren't even good enough!

I'll be putting my own pics up after a little while, when I'm brave, lol :D

i find looking at before and after pics so motivating, so thank you to everyone brave and p-roud enough to post them xx Hopefully one day i will be able to do the same x

Well if I wasn't inspired and motivated before I sure am now... YOU all are proof that it can be done, WE can all lose weight.. Thank you all for being so brave and posting. On my bad days which I am sure I'll have I will take a look here and hopefully turn my day around.

Back