Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

well done to everyone

xx

I thought I'd add my photos too. If they help others reach their targets. My after photos were taken at around week 12. I have now finished Foundation & lost a total of 4stone 5lbs. I started Development last week.

Just had a look and you look brilliant, certainly notice a big difference. Well done.

I've just realised my 'after' photo is missing from the first page of this thread so am posting both my before and after photos again.

My before photo was taken when I began CD at the end of February 2006. I weighed 18 st 11lbs then. The second photo was taken in December 2006 when I finally reached my target weight of 10 st 6 lbs (a loss of 115 lbs in total), wearing a pair of my old size 24 jeans.

My last photo was taken whilst on holiday in the US in September of this year - and I'm glad to say that, even almost a year later, I'm still only a couple of lbs over my target weight (but aiming to match it again by the end of the week :))

Attachments

• Before pic.jpg
    Before pic.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 393
  • Jan 07, old jeans.jpg
    Jan 07, old jeans.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 391
  • Sept 07, USA.JPG
    Sept 07, USA.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 490
WOW SUMMERSKY!
its so impressive!!!
you look amazing and its wonderful that you've done so well in maintaining!
wow!!!

You know, I've always thought you were gorgeous and these just goes to show that at your largest you were gorgeous! I have to say though ... my first utterance upon seeing this before/after post would turn a room blue. Honey what a difference ... what a loss .... what an acheivement. Here I am bleating on about my mind not being in the right place and look at what you've acheived ..... "AMAZING" just doesn't sufficiently encapsulate what I think of you right now!

You ROCK!

Good for you honey ... it aint easy, but there's nothing like inspiration to give you some rocket fuel to help you on your way!

x

wow wow wow
i`m still battling through my journey
having lost 5 stones i am currently of cd but jan 8th i start back
i have another 5 stones to go and seeing all your pics has definetly given me the boost i need to restart my journey

you are all wonderful
xxxxx

aren't they just!

Yey!! Yet another one to inspire me! Well done

Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!!

hi all hope we all lookin forward to xmas!

sorry havent posted for a while been mad busy!just thought id let u know im still alive. ive lost 6 stone 3 in total now!put 3 lbs on last week but im not too fussed, time of the month and plus im on maintenance and ive been wolfing down the quality streets and been drinkin about 5 bottles of vodka a week!realised how quick the weight can come on so im bein good now!wanna feel fab at new year!

keep shaking and best wishes for xmas

xxxx

Back