Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Just wanted to say I've spent all night going through every page of this thread - you are all such an inspiration! I will definitely be checking out this thread whenever I'm struggling!

I'm nowhere near done, but i thought that i would post up some "progress" piccies, if that's ok?
The first picture i wasn't exactly at my heaviest, but i was at about 22 stone 3 (i started SW at 22st 7) the second is a couple of update pictures :)

Hope this works, lol, never uploaded pictures like this before

Attachments

• memarg.jpg
    memarg.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 491
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 515
I love seeing before and after pics it really encourages me to keep going :)

aww ty ^_^ its just a shame i can't see it even though i'm 3 dress sizes smaller lol

*blush*

aww ty ^_^ its just a shame i can't see it even though i'm 3 dress sizes smaller lol

*blush*

I know exactly what you mean!
The problem with seeing yourself every day is that you do not get the element of surprise that a friend who hasn't seen you for a while gets!

Keep taking pictures and keep doing your measurements!
Remind yourself how well you are doing with noticing little none scale victories - one of my first ones was as daft as feeling comfortable in a cinema seat for the first time in years and being able to buy clothes in Debenhams!!

You're doing amazing :)

What a difference bubblez, and yes what surzy says, I couldn't see it either, but people kept saying I was looking thinner, then my clothes began to feel loose and that was the beginning. LOL well done love, keep it up.

sorry guys i didnt see your reply :eek:

thanks so much ^_^ ive just got a size 20 top from work (i do voluntary work in a charity shop) and it fits nicely :D i remember when i was a size 26 :eek:

hoping to get my 3 stone shiney tomorrow *crosses fingers*

I posted my before and after elsewhere but it didn't show up so I guess I should do it here? Still another stone and a half to go, but here's me late last year with my eldest daughter, and again this afternoon.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Great stuff, well done Aman and Lou, fantastic pictures and great results.

Louschu you look fab! well done, everyone looks amazing here :) x

Bloody hell Blondie, how could you gain the weight back again? you look stunning in those pics

Bloody hell Blondie, how could you gain the weight back again? you look stunning in those pics

I know I know I know :(

I guess I enjoyed my new body too much. I became a social butterfly and went out eating, drinking ect and basically did NO maintenance.

Ive learnt my lesson the hardway thats for sure :(

Ah yes, in many ways maintaining can be harder than actually losing weight I feel Blondie

Back