Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Updated Pics
Hi everyone, hope you have all had a nice christmas. I've not posted for a long time but i'm still here and read the posts every single day to keep me going strong. I had a week off over christmas which was nice but was glad to get back on the diet!! just over a stone to go now til target so thought i'd update my pics as i haven't done for a while, Keep going strong everyone, your all such a hugh inspiration to me xx
Attached Thumbnails

[URL="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wSLE7X9/"]

[/URL]
Start weight:
10/07/07 = 17st 7lb :eek:

23/10/07 = 13st 3lb
60lb loss :D

Start of 790 Plan - 23/10/07
06/11/07 - 8lb woohoo
20/11/07 - 4lb :confused:
04/12/07 - 5lb

04/12/07 12st

Returning to SS
18/12/07 - 7lb
01/01/08 - 4lb

ab-so-lutely bloody great result

much respect to you - spot the big grin in the latest pictures - strange that! :) seems a common aspect in 'after' pics

congratulations

Well I've just had a massive shot of inspiration after having read all the posts on here since August --- all I can say is WOW, you're all amazing and you look brilliant!

Well done everyone :)

It's been a while since I finished LL but thought I would post some 'after' photos, unfortunately don't have any 'before' on here.

DSCF0450.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

Wow - have just had a look through here, so far just from page 59 on - must go back and even look at more.....what amazing accomplishments you have ALL made...you all look so wonderful and beautiful.

It's brought tears to my eyes reading this thread. To see what I had believed to be impossible, be the reality for so very many of you gives me hope.

The after pictures show no signs of being heavy before. You all look just like all the naturally slim people I have envied for such a very long time. I really had given up that would ever be a possibility for me, and felt at times I was destined to spend my life on the sidelines hiding behind a false smile. It makes me wonder how many of these 'naturally' slim people I have seen before actually had once been where I am now and I was viewing them with a false assumption.

I can see by some of the before pictures, that life must have been difficult - moving about easily, everyday things people take for granted that are an effort for us, painful joints, etc., and then seeing the after pics - well - you must all feel like you have been given a new life.

What wonderful accomplishments, and such amazing inspiration. You have filled my heart with hope....to believe that I can acheive what I had nearly resigned myself to accept was not meant for me.

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Hi, i'm new here, but not new to losing weight or forums. This one looks busy, and i like to talk!

this was me in the winter of 2005 - I didn't want my photo taken and thought somehow I could make myself look slimmer if I tried to cover myself up!

17 stone (maybe more) I didn;t know it at the time but I was pre-diabetic.

IMAG0001.jpg

below i start from 16st 9lbs to 12st 2lbs, this was mostly all from summer 2006 to summer 2007.
I counted calories and exercised.
untitledffff.jpg

In november 2007 I got married, my weight hovered betwen 12st 2 and 12st 6lbs
PICT0001-Copy.jpg
4775934_3782499-1.jpg

Then at Christmas I decided I didn't want to diet for 2 Christmases in a row, so I ate what I wanted (went overboard) and gained 17lbs in 1 month!

Jnauary and I am losing again. I joined weight watchers so i could have a public weigh in to keep myself in check, but I don't follow points, I'll always be a calorie counter.

IMG_2425.jpg

Currently weighing in at 13st -- my aim is to get to 11st 7lbs and then take it from there.

I am also following paul mcKennas book and cd, i will make you thin, and so far so good!

jhooker Progress Photos!

Progess Pics!
After receiving a nice message from Blue_Grapefruit today on facebook... I thought i'd pop my progress photos on here, so there are some more progress pics of fellas... I'm on week 12 of SS!

Before: (and yes.. that is a big fire)
2223404839_4cf0dec9c8.jpg

... About 6 months later of Atkins about 2 Stone lost...

2224196414_a6ba80ba7a.jpg

You can see there is a loss there., but at that weight loss rate, i was cheating - and decided to cambridge..

About 8 Weeks in...

2223404939_2a87e3a31d.jpg

And this one was taken yesterday:

2223404597_2d7195cd12.jpg

I have about 4 weeks to go until I have 4 days off for my Rugby tour, then will most likely be 790.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here for what I've accomplished so far - you've been amazing.

And a special thanks to Mike (Ice_Moose) as his blog inspired me to take the plunge :)

Week 1-3: - 21lb
Week 4: - 7.5lb
Week 5: -5 lb (AAM)
Week 6: -9lb
Week 7-9: 12.5 lb (strange!)
Week 10: 8lb (AAM)
Week 11 - 4.5lb

Leesy 10 stone gone on LL!!!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I finally made it! Lost 1lb tonight, and hit my goal!!

That is a grand total of ten stones lost with Lighter Life since May 07, and a total of 12 stones altogether lost from my biggest weight.

I can't believe how exciting it was to see that number at last, and now I can relax and enjoy RtM without worrying whether or not I will lose that week lol!

My gorgeous husband presented me with a beautiful diamond necklace to mark the occaision - something that will always remind me whenever I wear it of how far I have come. I may be half the size, but I feel twice the woman!!

Keep going guys - it is MORE than worth it this crazy journey of ours - I have been obese as long as I can remember - and I have been on a diet for as long as I can remember - it feels good to see the end point.

And I make you a promise now - I will NEVER go on a diet again!!!

Leesy
xox

:talk017:

1582d1201338701-goal-before.jpg
1583d1201338761-goal-after.jpg

will attach my most recent after shot - its not great but the only recent full length one I have - still have the old habit of avoiding the camera!
I will get some new ones to show you soon!

Leesy
xox

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I finally made it! Lost 1lb tonight, and hit my goal!!

That is a grand total of ten stones lost with Lighter Life since May 07, and a total of 12 stones altogether lost from my biggest weight.

I can't believe how exciting it was to see that number at last, and now I can relax and enjoy RtM without worrying whether or not I will lose that week lol!

My gorgeous husband presented me with a beautiful diamond necklace to mark the occaision - something that will always remind me whenever I wear it of how far I have come. I may be half the size, but I feel twice the woman!!

Keep going guys - it is MORE than worth it this crazy journey of ours - I have been obese as long as I can remember - and I have been on a diet for as long as I can remember - it feels good to see the end point.

And I make you a promise now - I will NEVER go on a diet again!!!

Leesy
xox

:talk017:

1582d1201338701-goal-before.jpg
1583d1201338761-goal-after.jpg

will attach my most recent after shot - its not great but the only recent full length one I have - still have the old habit of avoiding the camera!
I will get some new ones to show you soon!

Leesy
xox

:wow::party0019: well done! you lost a whole person and gained a new person!!!!! Must feel awseome to reach goal, it probably hasn't sunk in properly for you yet! :talk017:

yummymummy Before and After losing 4 stone!!!

4 stone lost, 1 stone to go and some pics
Well here i am 3 months into CD and four stones down. I feel like a different person.

Start Weight: 15st 2Lbs

Now: 11st 2Lbs

Start
p63.JPG

p64.JPG

p66.JPG

Present
p68.JPG

p69.JPG

p70.JPG

Love to you all, i hope if any of you need motivation....here it is xx

Start Weight: 15st 2Lbs

Now: 11st 2Lbs

Wow, you all look fantastic, I only pray I can stick to it and loose all mt weight too1 x

well done mini
:party0038:
theres some weird shadowing going on in that pic, what caused that, were you moving? its like we are seeing your aura or something:eek:

Not me:rolleyes:

They are of Net Net that is her username.

I just posted them:)

Hi all,
I've just read the entire thread in one go (which took about an hour) and have inwardly cheered all the way through it (husband is in bed or I would have been cheering out loud). By the time I got to the end I was practically crying. You're all such an inspiration, and I'm really really looking forwards to starting the CD now, and posting my own photos - hopefully SOON.

Back