Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Indeed,

I thought 'oh one pizza wont hurt', then that became two, and three.. next thing I know I went on holiday to Italy and had Pizza 6 days out of 7?! :479::copon::sign0007::character00254:

I got into a bad routine or binging and then starving. Not something I would recommend to anyone.

But experience teaches us a lesson and we have to learn somehow.

x

Hey guys,

I am on my fifth day and am struggling on the exante diet :( i have lost a pound a day, so it is working, but i really don't like the soups!!! HELP!!

xxx

you all look great

my before and after pics, lost just over 5 stone so far, lookin to lost another 2 stone

18stone 3
fatty-1.jpg

13stone
catsphone2519.jpg

fatthin.jpg

pants.jpg

well done darling! Amazing result!

Can't wait to have my photos posted too. And I hope "he" will realize what he lost! Hahahha! :D

I am starting Cambridge tomorrow i cant believe how well you have all done you must all be so proud

I have another update picture :) hope this works

From left to right:
1. June 2011- weight 21 stone 8.5lb
2. July 2011- weight 20 stone 7lb
3. September 2011- weight 18 stone 10lb

Attachments

• subspaceloss.JPG
    subspaceloss.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:
Well done bubblez, it's always nice to see progress piccies. Thanks :)

I love looking through this thread, especially when I'm having a bad day!! Everyone's pictures are just so inspiring! I can't wait till the day I can put up my before and after pictures :)

Well done bubblez, it's always nice to see progress piccies. Thanks :)

Thanks to you too Jim :)

I know I'm not at the "after" stage- but because I see a difference- I thought i'd do another update :D

I think it's a good idea, and very motivating bubblez. :)

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Hope this works. My before and afters.

No mate, you need to upload them to a photo hosting site like photobucket.com and then link to them here.

Good Luck

Wow this thread is great for keeping me going :D Thanks all and congratulations on your weight loss you all look stunning!

i havent done an update in a while...so here's my before picture and a picture taken today, while trying on dresses :)

total weight loss so far- 8 stone, 1lb

Attachments

• canadabefore.jpg
    canadabefore.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 618
  • pastel.jpg
    pastel.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 689
LittleFlutterby said:
i havent done an update in a while...so here's my before picture and a picture taken today, while trying on dresses :)

total weight loss so far- 8 stone, 1lb

Wow wow what diet are you doing x x

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Back