Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

bexnkev Before and Now with almost 7 stone off!!!

A total of 5 stone 6lbs lost in foundation

34 inches lost in total - 25/03/08

new target - under 18 stone - busted - 25/03 :D
New target - 7 stone :D - 4lb to go​

Next BIG target - 20lbs (half way there!) - 18 gone - only 2lbs to go!!!

May day challenge

My Sponsored slim finish date - 15th May 2008

Just had a lovely hour looking through the photos ver inspirational.

just spent a happy hour posting through the photos very inspirational!

:party0011::flowers::party0049: Fabulous results - well done to both of you!!! :party0011::flowers::party0049:

This just proves to us all how we can do it if we set our minds to it.
Thank you! :)

i feel great reading all this you guys have given me alot of motivation......i have three stone to lose and it feels impossible to me.....

Below end of November 2007
Dancing

Front - 6mths later 1 March 08

Side - 6mths later 1 March 08

me24.jpg

My new hair (1)

Hello Dancing - Why have you posted pictures of your aunty up on Minimins ... because surely those 'before' pics aren't you :confused: ... the 'after' pic is of someone 25 yrs younger who bares a slight resemblence to you. :)

VERY LOW CALORIE DIET

Shazpaz, you look amazing! such a difference, well done!!

Hi everyone,
I found this site today and have only started trying to diet properly after years of pretending to myself I was!!! ;)
I cannot BELIEVE how successful you all have been...this really is inspirational stuff! Well done you all and I only hope I can come close to what you have achieved x

wow talk about inspirational people here! You all rock, and seriously give me belief I can do this. Thank you so much for this thread!

WOW!!OMG!

I am new on minimins, I just stumbled across it just in time too I have just restarted my weightloss program. I have just looked through the first 12 pages of this thread and I am gobsmacked!! Congratulations to everyone....I just want to know how you all did it. Diets, methods..I am open to suggestions.

Hi all, havnt been on this site in a long time so thought i would put up some recent pics. I started cd in august 07. i have now lost 6 stone, i had got 1 stone left till target (may go bit lower depending on how i feel as will still be classed as overweight)

before photo in aug 07 weighed 18stone
atbeginningofcd.jpg

6 stone lost by my bday 8/5/08
DSCN290922.jpg

me-1.jpg

this one was taken of me on my bday night out on 9/5/08 size 10 dress lol. in first photo i was a size 22. At my biggest i was a size 24 and was 18st 10 but managed to lose some prior to cd. I am about a size 8/10 top and 12/14 bottoms at moment depending on where i buy clothes from which i am chuffed to bits with. Never thought it possible could lose so much weight. Wish i had found out bout cd sooner. All pictures on cd forum and on this site and helped keep me motivated to keep on this diet and i want to be able now to do the same for someone else.

yvette xx

:wow: Yvette you look amazing, well done, you must be so happy :)

Yvette you look absolutely stunning, what a fantastic achievement!! Thank you for sharing xxx

What a difference, yvette! You look fantastic! And you ooze confidence in that dress! well done! x

Back