Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

What a transformation, completely mindblowing. Well done! xxx Loobylou

Thank you for all your comments. I am actually now happy with how i look i cant remember ever being able to say that about myself. I absolutly love that black dress was def worth buying lol i felt good and confident in it and got quite a bit of attention lol and a lot of comments which madem me feel even better. so wish id found out about cd before, all this time iv been so unhappy with my weight and nothing else ever worked, now just 10 months aft starting and my life has totally changed. Im even applying for cdc training so whole new career path as well. Just 5 more pound to go then i can apply.

Thanks
Yvette xx

Yvette, you look FANTASTIC hun. You can see the confidence in that picture. Well done you.xx

Georgie - loving the dress.
You are such an inspiration.

Yvette - you look so much younger, happier, gorgeouser.
Congrats on the name too. Snap ( although I've had mine longer!)

Yvette
x

Thanks shazpaz and yvette, god its so weird saying that lol iv not me many other yvette's although i must admit i do like hving an unusual name.

yvette xx

Wow , 6 stone 1 togo , really you have done so well

Before and After Pics SkinkWitch!
:DI am SO excited about posting these!!!
It's been such an experience doing this crazy LT thing, anyone doing this should be damn proud of themselves!
Here are my stats and stuff:

Began Lipotrim at 13st 11lb on 11/02/08.
I am now 10st 1lb.
Just 4lb from target so refeeding this week!
Here are my before and after pics people, I hope you like them!!! :D:p:)
3.jpg

After.jpg

1.jpg

after2.jpg

5.jpg

after3.jpg

Last edited:
:wow: Lipotrim Loser no wonder you're excited about them, you look fabulous! Well done :)

OMG You look as though you've lost 10 stone ... you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done :clap:

You look so tonned there too , wow ! well done !

Before and After Pics!
:DI am SO excited about posting these!!!
It's been such an experience doing this crazy LT thing, anyone doing this should be damn proud of themselves!
Here are my stats and stuff:

Began Lipotrim at 13st 11lb on 11/02/08.
I am now 10st 1lb.
Just 4lb from target so refeeding this week!
Here are my before and after pics people, I hope you like them!!! :D:p:)
3.jpg

After.jpg

1.jpg

after2.jpg

5.jpg

after3.jpg

oh my god the results are amazing
well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I think all the pictures of everyone's successes are so inspirational, it's what I saw when I first joined this site and you don't know how thrilled I am that my pics might help someone else!

All your pics look fab!!! real Inspiration,, Just started myself today and already am looking forward to next wk wi...

Thank you all, great motivation for all us newbies....

Michelle x

Well done ladies, you all look amazing!! I start CD today so wish me luck!!

Hiya i thought i'd post my pictures i'm just past half way now but still got 2 stone to lose. Some days i look in the mirror and think i've been doing this for 4 months now and i still look the same. Even the other day when i went shopping and found that dress in my recent pictures i went straight for the size 18 and my Mum was like ' Beth your not that big anymore'.

Starting weight: my heaviest was 14 stone 11
Weight now: 12 stone

12 stone was always my first long time goal and it seemed so far away and daunting but i'm finally there!

before pic
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/bethybobs/me/Picture001.jpg

thats the only one i could find, i didnt like having my pictures took and cant find one of my upper body

me now:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/bethybobs/me/DSC00189.jpg

i look silly here but its the only pic that turned out right lol!

not so clear pic
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/bethybobs/me/DSC00239.jpg

me and friend
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/bethybobs/me/DSC00196.jpg

Everyone looks amazing in this thread and its so inspirational to see :)

Wow hun...you can really see the difference. Your face has really slimmed down. WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!

'Flipping Eck' :eek: ‘Good Lord’ :eek: ‘Blimey’ :eek:

I have just gone through this entire thread (pretending to watch a movie with me other arf at the same time, he he)

I cannot believe the transformations, you all look absolutely incredible, beautiful, handsome, gorgeous the lot. Such an inspiration, I find I’m using this word loads since finding you all just a few days ago.

I do feel that this site should be advertised, 'For the beautiful and confident person inside, which will appear like magic once joining this amazing and supportive group of people'.

:party0019: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thank you all so very much for your honest and truthful words, pictures and stories. I really feel that I can do this now, have a smile on my face and a new found confidence that grows with every story I read.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Back