Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

I love this thread! Have it bookmarked and look at it constantly! It's so motivational, and I can't wait til I can do my own pics and put them on here!!!:D

Well done everyone!!:happy096:

Isn't it just.

We need loads more before/after pics! :D

I have a couple of pics on here already but I wanted to update... this my start photo 22/11/07 and one taken on sat 31/05/08 after losing 8 stone 11lbs :D Still got just under 5 stone to go but I'm really proud and I wanted to show others that if I can do it...you can too!!

Attachments

• Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 690
  • DSCF2326.jpg
    DSCF2326.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 566
I have a couple of pics on here already but I wanted to update... this my start photo 22/11/07 and one taken on sat 31/05/08 after losing 8 stone 11lbs :D Still got just under 5 stone to go but I'm really proud and I wanted to show others that if I can do it...you can too!!

22hrs and no "well done" from anyone?

Well take it from me ... I think you rock!!! :wow: Blow me girl ... two different people:wow: !! Well done!!! :clap:

MadamDotty you look fantastic. I love the last photo you look like one of those very rich designer Italian ladies.....wow.​

MadamDotty

DSCF1190.JPG

DSCF0099.JPG

Tenerife_06_412a.jpg

Never seen this before. Talk about glamour puss!!

:eek:

That's amazing! You've done excellent!! :party0011:

OMG!!!! The latest pics! :WOW:
Madamedotty - just beautiful really, what can I say? Incredible!
BexnKev - You don't look like the same person at all, you look so petite, well done!
Chickydee - you really can see a difference, you look so much happier as well as slimmer! Keep it up! :D

Fantastic! You all look amazing :)

These are truly inspirational photos! Unfortunately some are not showing properly. I don't have a success story to share yet... Seeing this thread really gives me courage.

Congrats to everyone for doing so well, I can't wait until I can show some pics on here. I have a picture of me from 10 years ago, and that is also my inspiration, to get back to where I was. After many years of going up and down so much, it is great to see so many other people either achieving their goals or well on their way to a much happier healthier life.
Congrats again!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Ok its taken me the best part of a week to work my way through this thread!!!! But all I can really say is WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

I want to be on this thread!!!!! One day...

Help want to try to still lose wgt using maint prog LL

I am just about to finish LL program on the first 14 wks. Does anyone know if you can still lose wgt on the wgt management prog of LL?

will update my WI tomorrow morning, have lot another 3lbs :eek:

beforeLL.jpg
afterLL.jpg

sue x

Back