Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Mary Poppins Before and After Pics! 103lbs in 24 weeks!!!

5001-albums34-picture1051.jpg

103lbs in 24 weeks on the Cambridge Diet!

Absolutely fantasic Mary Poppins, well done!! You look amazing - and so much happier! x

Hey Mary P , what can I say but wow , you have come along way , has it been easy in the 24 weeks , need to see pics like this to make me think .

Before-size 16, 14 stone :eek:

me now-size 12, 12 stone (still have 3ish stone to go)
me009.jpg

most of the difference is in my face :eek:

after:
hsmudge.jpg

Before and After Pics SkinkWitch!
:DI am SO excited about posting these!!!
It's been such an experience doing this crazy LT thing, anyone doing this should be damn proud of themselves!
Here are my stats and stuff:

Began Lipotrim at 13st 11lb on 11/02/08.
I am now 10st 1lb.
Just 4lb from target so refeeding this week!
Here are my before and after pics people, I hope you like them!!! :D:p:)
3.jpg

After.jpg

1.jpg

after2.jpg

5.jpg

after3.jpg

bexnkev 137lb off!

I have a couple of pics on here already but I wanted to update... this my start photo 22/11/07 and one taken on sat 31/05/08 after losing 8 stone 11lbs :D Still got just under 5 stone to go but I'm really proud and I wanted to show others that if I can do it...you can too!!
Attached Thumbnails

This is a size 16 dress!!!Sun June 29

Congratulations and well done!!!

This thread is amazing, you have all done amazingly and you look so different it really keeps me going, my restart starts as soon as doc signs the forms!! x

WOW Let Me Just Say Mini, You have given me inspiration :O You Look Soooo Good!!!! What Diet And Excerise Were You Following!!
Well Done On Everyone Cant Wait For Me TO Lose My Extra Weight To Put Up My Photos But Still Have A LOOOOOOOOONG way to go

Just a HUGE wow to every one who has posted photos. And THANK YOU as well! I am a newbie and have lost a stone and a half this year by myself, have now started Rosemary Conley to hopefully speed up the weight loss and just looking at all these beautiful photos on here has motivated me so much this evening! Have been looking at these instead of snacking :D

well started on cd ss 2 weeks ago and have lost 26lbs in two weeks not to bad but diet is hard but as long as weight continues do go like this its worth it !!will post photos soon!well done everyone on this thread as al ready siad by everyone else they are are great motivation when the fridge is calling!!:D
start weight 22 stone 3 lb
current weight 20 stone 5lb
target 16 stone !!!gulp!!

WOW

I am going to meet a counselor on Friday to start. Will I be able to start straight away/ I have 5 stone-ish to lose and can't wait to get started. You have done so well...:)

I am going to meet a counselor on Friday to start. Will I be able to start straight away/ I have 5 stone-ish to lose and can't wait to get started. You have done so well...:)

Good luck Percy! You should be able to start straight away if there are no medical/health issues which may require your GP's approval first. Keep us informed how you're getting on won't you?

If we can do it ... so can you! :D

You have done really well. No health problems just over weight but hopefully that will change quite quickly. I'll keep updating and hopefully in a month or 2 I'll be able to inspire others aswell!!

lillypop's Before and Now photos! 5 stone 5 pounds off!

Here are my 'during photos' I've still got a huge amount of weight to go, but have lost 5 stone 5lbs and have got 7 stone 13 stones left to lose! I started at 23 stone 4lbs in March 2008 and in July 2008 I am now 17 stone 13lbs, target weight is 10 stone 4lbs!

angelaweightlossfront.jpg

angelaweightloss.jpg

9/3/08 - 23.4lbs W1 10lbs
W2
5lbs
W3 5 lbs
W4 5 lbs
W5 7 lbs
W6 0
W7 7lbs

W8 7lbs
W10 5lbs
W11 7lbs
W12 3lbs
W13
6lbs
W14 1lb
Wk15 3lbs
Wk 16
5lbs
Wk 17 4lbs

You're doing so well. It's seeing and reading about folk like you that keep folk like me going, so thank you.

Back