Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

WOW!!!!!

You all look so fantastic! Well done to all of you - I can't wait to post my photos up here as well!
Am really glad I found this thread - know where to come on a cold, wet miserable Tuesday when I need cheering up in future....:D

Well done again all you losers! :) :) :)

canireallydothis/Vicky Before, In-Between and Now!

Copy_2_of_vick_001.jpg

Copy_2_of_vik_002.jpg

tunisia_004.jpg

WOW WOW WOW - you look AMAZING Vicky :D

Well done - what an inspiration :)

love

Debz
xx

Lena L Before and After photos! Click on the photos to make them bigger!

Lighter life 60 lb down 10 to go and counting
This is me on the 17/7/06 Before my Lighter life journey and this is a picture of me on Friday 17/11/06 exactly 60 lbs lighter.

Cannot say enough good things about VLCD I just wish I had done it years ago!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

weight.png

bloomin hummer!!!!!

You look absolutley stunning!!!

You go girl!!!!

WOW WOW WOW
just looked thru the whole of this thread, thanks for starting it Mini, as so many others have said, it's truly inspirational, definatly going on my favourites so i can refer to it when i need some motivation.
have been "dieting " (this time lol ) since Sept 4th & on CD 4 3 weeks so only got my b4 photo at the mo, but will post as i shrink
Thanks to ALL of u for your photos, some of u look like different people
Cheryl :)

I think I just spent the best hour looking through these - they are all incredible... you all look years younger and so so beautiful. Hopefully this time next year I will be able to put mine up here too.. You are ALL amazing. Amazing differences, utterly amazing.....

New dress!

Latest New photo!!! Summersky/Sharon Before and After.
09880472bc077cf8f84b60e08fbb3dc33f8d1db7751f89ae1fadb05e.jpg

233d1163940654-summers-story-110-lbs-gone-just-5-left-go-corset-dress-nov-06c.jpg

Summersky/Sharon
user_online.gif
vbrep_register("59057")

Ok,,, you have GOT to be kidding!! These aren't the same woman! Look at her! She just CAN'T be the same person! Amazing!! I am constantly shocked, stunned and impressed on here! Unbelievable... I think I'm going to be a right sad sack and print a load of these out and stick them on the cupboard doors in the kitchen!!!

Talk about awe inspiring!.. you all look amazing, but most of all everyone is smiling in their 'after' photo's.. WELL DONE!!

Back