Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

but most of all everyone is smiling in their 'after' photo's.

ththtotallyconfussed.gif

:D

Are you sure that's you???

That's the fabulous thing about losing weight, you can look like another person.

well done.

I love seeing these pics, they help every time I feel the need to eat!!

Me too!!! That's what my chatterbox is telling me to do at the moment and that's why I'm on this thread!!!

It's working though......:D

Ok,,, you have GOT to be kidding!! These aren't the same woman! Look at her! She just CAN'T be the same person! Amazing!! I am constantly shocked, stunned and impressed on here! Unbelievable... I think I'm going to be a right sad sack and print a load of these out and stick them on the cupboard doors in the kitchen!!!

Sounds like avery good idea to me FFF!!!!:D

I think I'll do the same:D

Hiya

I've been sorting out my before & after photos to put onto the CD Website for my counsellor page and having looked at all the incredible photos on this thread, I thought I'd add my own efforts. BUT not sure how to do it, other than attach as a thumbnail - can anyone advise please.

Don't get too excited BTW, they're not as amazing as some on here - you guys ROCK!!!! But, even I'd forgotten how bad I looked back in January, it was quite an eye-opener looking at them again after 7 months, and how much better (she says modestly:eek: ) I looked afterwards. ;)

p.s. I have put 3 pics in the gallery if that helps to put them on this thread???

Last edited:
you look lovely ann

MadamDotty you look fantastic. I love the last photo you look like one of those very rich designer Italian ladies.....wow.​

MadamDotty

DSCF1190.JPG

DSCF0099.JPG

Tenerife_06_412a.jpg

MadamDotty you look fantastic. I love the last photo you look like one of those very rich designer Italian ladies.....wow./quote]

Thanks for posting those for me C2b:)

Hey how did you know that I'm a rich designer-type Italian lady? I wish! That pic was taken on hols in Tenerife this year, just after I'd lost the weight. I'm not normally at all photogenic, I'm always the one blinking or gurning - so I'm amazed at that photo and how well it came out. Must have been all the Sangria!​

MadamDotty you look fantastic. I love the last photo you look like one of those very rich designer Italian ladies.....wow./quote]

Thanks for posting those for me C2b:)

Hey how did you know that I'm a rich designer-type Italian lady? I wish! That pic was taken on hols in Tenerife this year, just after I'd lost the weight. I'm not normally at all photogenic, I'm always the one blinking or gurning - so I'm amazed at that photo and how well it came out. Must have been all the Sangria!​

You look amazing ..............speechless :eek: how tall are you as you look well skinny XX

Aww Mini thanks. I'm only a shortie - 5.3½ but I carry most of my weight on my legs, being well pear shaped, which means I've (now) got quite a small waist. I think I look smaller than I weigh - if you know what I mean.

Thanks again.

Slim at heart/Anna Latest photos!

Here you go honey!! :cool:
Attached Thumbnails

Thanks Mini- that the left one was taken around mid-September & the right one 2 days ago with a loss of almost 3 stone...

Madam Dotty,

I just love your black top - where did you get it. Very nice I must say. Well done, you look absolutely gorgeous!
Luckymargexx

Slimmer Of The Year 2006!!! Leighann/ladykeltik

Congratulations and Well done Leighann:D

Attached Thumbnails

Leighann
Attached Thumbnails

Back