Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

wow ive been so inspired by all these fantastic pics..well done everyone x

WOW everyone's pics look amazing!!
Great weight loss, truly inspiring

THought I would add some of my after pics - before pic is in the signature. THis is a great thread, and I thought I had posted pics here already - but all I posted was my first post in January 2008, stating my amazement and wonder if I too would ever be successful! The pics provide my answer! :D

4661-albums169-picture2408.jpg
4661-albums169-picture2413.jpg

ANd my favourite - is this one, caught just at the moment I hit me goal to start RTM on the spot! One exciting moment! Lucky my friend had er camera handy as this is THE minute I got the news! Well done Debs!!! :

4661-albums169-picture2407.jpg

Wow that's amazing weight loss
You look fantastic

Wow you look FANTASTIC! What a great success! Well done :)

Well done on the weight loss Susan. What diet did you do?

Before and not quite after

About anothwe month to go. Started Feb 08.

Attachments

• Debbie before.jpg
    Debbie before.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 454
  • 100_0222.jpg
    100_0222.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 419
  • 100_0230.jpg
    100_0230.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 446
Absolutely Amazing pictures, well done to all of you.

I have my appointment with my CDC on Friday, and if I can look half as good as all of you i'll be well pleased.

Nice one!! :D

Absolutely terrific photos and a great inspiration to us newbies, congrats on everyones weight loss and well done for making it the final lap. Roll on to looking as good as all of ya!!

but all I posted was my first post in January 2008, stating my amazement and wonder if I too would ever be successful! The pics provide my answer! :D

Superb achievement and well, well done - am so impressed with your consistent losses - a model weight loss graph!

As to wondering if you'd ever be successful - reckon we all felt like that and looking back, you wonder why the heck did it take so long to start it as it actually seems no time at all.

Its like most daunting things in life - just starting is the most difficult thing

Anyhow - superb (but what is it with phots in Loos? LOL)

Anyhow - superb (but what is it with phots in Loos? LOL)

Thanks all!!! :) As for the loos...

:giggle: It's the only full length mirror I can get decent pics in - the one at home is too close because my room is so small! LOL So I always am the first to work - so I dash in and update my pics at work!! :D

fanblardytastic !

sue x

Blonde Logic you look amazing

Fab new photo

Love it, have a fab week-end.
Carry on inspiring everyone,
x:worthy:

hello everyone

I did the cambridge diet at the end of last year losing just under 3 stone. I maintained (plus or minus a few pounds) by hitting the gym three times a week and by being a bit more careful about food.

Before (approx 13st 10lbs at my heaviest). It's the only pic I have of me being heavier.

fattyvic.jpg

And exactly a year on, at my Wedding in August, at approx 11stone:

Wedding067.jpg

058.jpg

Back