'Before' and 'After' photos?

minirog

Silver Member
Anyone have any? I have a 'before' but I'm too embarrassed to post it until I get to goal and have a good 'after' one to post!

I love seeing others photos I find it really inspiring. Does anyone have any?

I'll start the ball rolling - my BEFORE and DURING lol...Im no where near goal yet. Urggh I feel sick putting these pics on. here goes...

Attachments

• SDC11054.jpg
    SDC11054.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 428
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 452
My 'after' picture is from when I was 9st 10. I can't be dealing with that right now! ;-)

Wow, what a difference in 2 photos. I cant believe you want to lose more weight, You look fab :D It is a great inspiration to others when we can see the difference in photos

I've got my before photo ready to use, will post first after when I get to half way to goal.

updated

i have a before photo, me at 26 stone arghhhh, will do a during photo( hopefully when i hit 50 pound loss next week) and post it xxx

**** UPDATED*****
Ive added a few pics, 1 took today (red t-shirt) and theres a picture of me at Christmas 2009 wearing combats and blue cardi thing - Im holding the same combats in the other picture. :D
xxx :p

Attachments

• big me.jpg
    big me.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 237
  • 200510.jpg
    200510.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 276
  • phill xmas 09.jpg
    phill xmas 09.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 220
  • combats.jpg
    combats.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Riottggirl - your shoes.....they are mega.

Comfy?

Thanks chick. I hate my hips and bum. Need more weight to come off those areas I hate them!!

wow you look fab hun and lm loving the shoes!! l could do with a pair myself only 5 foot nothing :p

wow you look fab hun and lm loving the shoes!! l could do with a pair myself only 5 foot nothing :p
Tee hee! I'm 5'10" when I've got them on. Wish I was that tall really. My boyfriend hates standing next to me when I'm in them he's only 5'7" haha. I don't think I own any shoes smaller than a 3 inch platform lol x
Riotgrrrrrl you look amazing, what an inspiration! :)
wow thanks! I can't actually see much difference when I look at those pics. I found another totally disgusting one yesterday that I might post. I look massive!

Right heres the other pic *shudder*

Attachments

• DSC02041.JPG
    DSC02041.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 223
OK I'll see if this works. The first picture was taken on xmas eve 2009. The second one is the most recent but I dont have a full body shots.
001-1.jpg

About a week ago
Picture0020.jpg

wow riotgirrl the transformation is amazing..u look so slim now cant imagine you have too much more to loose! U look great girl :)

Wow! You guys are doing so well! That's inspiration for me - especially today as I appear to have stayed the same :(

Thanks for posting. Anyone else?

x

Back