'Before' and 'After' photos?

OK I'll see if this works. The first picture was taken on xmas eve 2009. The second one is the most recent but I dont have a full body shots.
001-1.jpg

About a week ago
Picture0020.jpg

wow you look great mollysmum xxx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Right heres the other pic *shudder*

You can really tell that you've lost weight, and I agree...you look amazing and imo you don't need to lose anymore but I understand that you have your own goals to achieve...well done to you :):):)

OK I'll see if this works. The first picture was taken on xmas eve 2009. The second one is the most recent but I dont have a full body shots.
001-1.jpg

About a week ago
Picture0020.jpg

what a difference...well done, the hard work has really paid off :D
Your baby is gorgeous :character00238: xxx

i have a before photo, me at 26 stone arghhhh, will do a during photo( hopefully when i hit 50 pound loss next week) and post it xxx

**** UPDATED*****
Ive added a few pics, 1 took today (red t-shirt) and theres a picture of me at Christmas 2009 wearing combats and blue cardi thing - Im holding the same combats in the other picture. :D
xxx :p

just realised one of my pics is sideways lol dont know how to get it round the right way lol :):):):):):)

well done everyone:D

Mine are on my album, but you have to befriend me to see them;)

I am 12st5lb (until tonight I hope) and am now back into the 11st13lb jeans:rolleyes: on my photo

Some great motivational pics here! I have some pictures taken from last weekend, but I'm not sure how easy it is to see my weight. I'll have to have a looksie at them in a bit. I'd like to be able to show my 9st 13 pictures from holiday pretty soon too! I hate looking at them though when I know I was once that weight and now I'm not even close to it.

I'll start the ball rolling - my BEFORE and DURING lol...Im no where near goal yet. Urggh I feel sick putting these pics on. here goes...

you look absolutely amazing!!! :) well done on fab loss you've toned up a lot also which is lusssh! Wish i could tone up more lol x

think i've done it right hopeless lol

Before and Now .. still bit to go though! :)

Attachments

• top weight.jpg
    top weight.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 132
  • menow.jpg
    menow.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 132
I'll start the ball rolling - my BEFORE and DURING lol...Im no where near goal yet. Urggh I feel sick putting these pics on. here goes...

Look at those shoes!!!

Couple of pics of me in my sig, the one on the right was taken ages ago, but I've not changed all that visibly since...

WOW everyones pics are amazing - isnt weight watchers just the BEST?

Thanks guys for saying you dont think I need to lose any more but I really do - Im only 5'4" and 12st 2 lol. Another few stone needed me thinks.

Keep the pictures coming I think they're great!! :)

im up and down someday i can eat loads some days in not that bothered sorry not really much help was i lol

well i want my appetite to go smaller as i lose the weight. at the moment i have a huge appetite. im 16st5 so as u can imagine a appetite at that size. somedays i will be fine and dont even think about eating or what points i have left but then like today i starved myself for like a hour if i ate my food earlier i would have hunger pains later as i dont go to sleep til late.so basically i want the appetite smaller so i aint so hungry anymore

Here goes, lets see if I can get this right! I look a state in the after pic lol, I just took it there now as don't have any current pics!

septOct2008014-1.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Phil - are you our next entry for the Eurovision Song Contest?

You look great by the way - 50lbs since xmas is one heck of an achievement.

Phil - are you our next entry for the Eurovision Song Contest?

You look great by the way - 50lbs since xmas is one heck of an achievement.

thank you xxxx i know im being painfully slow here but dont get the eurovision song contest bit? lol:confused:

Back