'Before' and 'After' photos?

Purple Star you look amazing! Well done x

Not really a before and after but a before and half way through.
Untitled-1-2.jpg

You all look fantastic! Thank you for the inspirational posts, I can't wait to take my after shots!

Wow! More great pics :D

When I get to halfway through I will post a pic with my before ones! I think I'm about 7 weeks off that though. You'll all have to keep the thread going til then!

Happy Weekend!

I lost just over 3 stone before going to WW but it was at a much slower pace to the 38.5lb I have since joining. But I'll go with very old anyhow

Sept 2007 I think (drunk?...never!)

26493_104191489617761_100000807302897_59449_6111701_n.jpg

Last week

4815-albums2028-picture14682.jpg

Edit to add - Not 'after', still during

Wow, Puggso_32! Such a big difference! In fact, everyone has done a fantastic job of losing weight!

My goodness - you all look so amazing. These pics are totally inspirational because they show that it can be done! And I am so keen to get to goal just so I can post my own pics! Fab work everyone - you little weight loss stars :)

you look great well done xxx :):):):):)

Only just saw this sorry, thank you!!! You've done amazing too! Well done everyone we will all get to goal eventually just gotta keep motivated and no matter if it's months or years! we will make it every single one of us! :D :D :D

I love this thread - puggso, you have done so well. Looks like a different person. Surely you can't have that much more to lose? You look great!

Wow, Puggso_32! Such a big difference! In fact, everyone has done a fantastic job of losing weight!

Thanks very much. There are much worse pictures about of me (without the beard is a hoot) but I couldn't find any online and was in a rush.

Edit - In fact one of them is used in my avatar on the left

I love this thread - puggso, you have done so well. Looks like a different person. Surely you can't have that much more to lose? You look great!

Thanks very much...for my WW goal I have 9.5lb to go but I might chose to lose a wee bit more after that, I'm only a short-erse after all

Yep fab photos puggso. I love seeing these before and after shots very motivating

Big thanks to all who have posted their photos, look forward to the day when I will post mine, maybe after another 2 stone

Back