before and after pic!

OMG you look STUNNING!!! and, hope you dont take this the wrong way - but LOADS younger....i think its the dress change, the weight loss, the hair - everything is so much more complimentary to the new slimmer you - FAB - you are spurring me on!!!

xxxx

ahhhhhh thanx ellebear! your pics were fab too!!
yeah the style of dress before wasn't all that age flattering really was it!

and as a parting comment on here shhhhhh been nominated as part of the 3 in my groups woman of the year!!!! Will print that pic out to show my consultant - have also got my first pair of weighin trousers too which I am going to take.

Helen xxxx

Wow! You look stunning. I comented on it on your fb over the weekend.

Can I ask, how long were you over weight for? Had you tried to lose weight before? What motavation did you have to start?

You are the same height, and around same start weight, that I am now. I really feel old, fat and frumpy.

Heya Divvy x

Thanx for your facebook comments, I did see them honestly

I have been overweight all my adult life, I met my now hubby when I was 15 and I was a size 10, since then I have been getting slowly more and more overweight. Until last year my sis in law had started SW and was finding it easy, loosing weight nicely and eating normal foods. I thought I could do that!! Especially the normal sized portion thing, I always dread diets and that hungry feeling thing, I am a nightmare if I am hungry, hubby would vouch for that and def knows if I neeeeeed food!!!

I think also for me I am a rock chick at heart love funky clothes and jeans and leather jackets, the size I was I just couldnt get away with wearing them. I am soon going to be the wrong age to be wearing those things, so I had to do it now. Also I have a few problems with varicose veins in one leg and to get them sorted I need to be in normal bmi. I have my first consultation on them 10th sept! so hopefully they will be getting sorted soon.

well I have gabbled on enough I suppose

Helen xx

Oh my you look hawt!!! **fans self** Your waist is soooo teeny! Well done on your wonderful accomplishment and keep up the good work!

Back