Before and afters!

*Emsie* said:
Thats amazing! How do you feel? I feel all emotional so goodness knows how you feel!x

It's a lot to take in I think, I'm still shocked and feeling very emotional, never in my life did I think I'd be where I am and it just feels like I'm dreaming xxxx

Mrs.S. said:
O M G!

I just found this thread and wowsas! You've done fantastic, look amazing and your ad is just the cherry on top!

Well done! xx

Thank you very much :) it's all abit overwhelming but I'm loving every moment!! X

Wow!! You are so inspirational! My start weight was similar to yours and I have always thought I'd never be able to be slim etc, but your post and pics have given me hope xx well done on the ad too x

Welshtigger said:
Wow!! You are so inspirational! My start weight was similar to yours and I have always thought I'd never be able to be slim etc, but your post and pics have given me hope xx well done on the ad too x

Thanks welshtigger! I know that feeling I never thought I'd be where I am, I thought too much damage had been done and I was just meant to be big, my original target was a size 16 as I was a 28 and I didn't think I'd ever get to anything smaller so a 16 to me seemed perfect and now I'm an 8! Anyone can do it if I can xxx

U look amazing!!!

*Emsie* said:
What gave you that push to go from the 16 and on then Jess? I'm scared that my body will just be wrecked even more if I keepgoing x

I just loved my ever growing confidence and forever shrinking self!! So just kept going, plodding on until I got to target! 17 months of hard work! X

jessikahlashes said:
Thanks welshtigger! I know that feeling I never thought I'd be where I am, I thought too much damage had been done and I was just meant to be big, my original target was a size 16 as I was a 28 and I didn't think I'd ever get to anything smaller so a 16 to me seemed perfect and now I'm an 8! Anyone can do it if I can xxx

Brilliant. A true size 16 is my goal, but until I get there I don't know how ill feel-its been ages since I've been that size. Any other tips or advice would be gratefully received x Jo x

Two words... Absolutely inspirational!!

You look amazing and such a fantastic achievement and it's all down to your hard work and dedication. Well done you x

It's funny how that happens. I thought a 16 was as small as I could ever get & bought some "goal" dresses in the summer - they're hanging in the wrdrobe with the tags on and are too big for me already. I'm going for an allover size 12 and not just from the stores that make their sizes bigger - a size 12 Jane Norman or Mexx (bought a Mexx dress in a 12 as my thinspiration target yesterday).
You're really inspiring - 28 to 8 is hard to get your head around and seeing your pics makes you see it can be done. You rock girl.

OMG! WHAT AN AMAZING JOB! you must be so proud of yourself. :happy096: a true inspiration to me.:girlpower:
iam loving this website and all the support from y'all!
GROUP HUG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:grouphugg:

Wow, you look fantastic -you must feel like a different person, never mind looking like one. Well done and thanks so much for putting the pics and the links up:)

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! That's tough pcos cos now I maintain but when I was losing on a rough day I would have for breakfast porridge made up with water and a vanilla or strawberry muller light mixed through with some berries, for lunch a jacket potato and tuna and fruit, then tea salmon, potatoes and veg, and milk in my coffee for hex, was very strict with syns through my weightloss, was having on most days around 3 if that. Out of my choice, Im one of these people that can't just have a biscuit as a couple of syns, I would eat the entire packet of biscuits, so for me, knowing if I cut it out all together I'd be more successful, I always had good weeks when I ate a lot of fish, my fish weeks caught on with group and we were all having amazing losses!! I swear by fish!! X

finally managed time to come on the laptop lol your before and afters are amazing!! look like a completely different girl. soooo inspiring. im quite a way from my target, but looking at your pics has spurred me on to keep going x

Back