Before and afters!

woooooooooahhh!!! what a transformation!!!! x

amaing, and a great inspiration x ur start weight is similar and current weight is were i want to be. fantastic.

Wow that is amazing!! Just started the other day so I hope I can reach my goal eventually!! xx

Hi, I'm new to Slimming World and only just joined last week but I wanted to let you know that you was my reason for joining. If you can lose all that weight and maintain it, then I'm sure I can too.

I'd been debating trying something else for a while and when looking through the pictures and seeing you achievement, it really gave me a kick up the backside. Thank you!

Hi, I'm new to Slimming World and only just joined last week but I wanted to let you know that you was my reason for joining. If you can lose all that weight and maintain it, then I'm sure I can too.

I'd been debating trying something else for a while and when looking through the pictures and seeing you achievement, it really gave me a kick up the backside. Thank you!

Wow thank you everyone for all the amazing comments, make me feel all warm inside!! So glad I can inspire you and wish you all the luck in the world, not that you'll need it, if you want it enough you will do it xx

Omg!

That's amazing!

Your definitely an inspiration! X

i still cant believe how amazingly well you have done and how great you look!! i come on here maybe once a week to look through the inspirational pics and although i have seen most of them on the site i constantly scroll through to find yours as they are so great! i am loving sw but this just gives me the extra boost i need!!! i just hope i look as great as you when i reach target!! again a million times well done you look so good :) xxx

Your photos always inspire me on my bad weekends!! :)

You are and you look incredible well done, really something to aspire to.

Back