before and during pic

missclare85

Silver Member
Ok so here goes two pics of me!
First pic were all wearing masks its from a party at my aunts end of feb im the one in the green top! im 16st 4.5lb here

The second pic was taken bout 15 mins ago im 14st 11lb here! xx

BTW ive still got a bloody longggggg way to go nearly 5 stone! x

Attachments

• me at biggest.jpg
    me at biggest.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 121
  • menow.jpg
    menow.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 110
Great pics clare, can see the diffrence a mile off, well done ;)

Wow, well done babe, you really can the difference.

Keep it up hun x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3

thank you all! i cant c that much of a difference but im sure ill b able to once im 10 stone :p
just tried a pair of 18 jeans on that were tighttt an i SQUEEEZED into 3 weeks ago they fit got a bit ofa muffin top but i didnt squeeze into them!
Im made up haha! x

Hell of difference!! Keep up the good work!! x

just taken a look and there is a major difference ... well done missus :p

Wow! Well done, i can really see the difference, keep it up and those size 18's will be falling off you in no time! :)

xxx

wow huge difference, i give it a week and them size 18s will fit perfect. well done you xx

well i certainly hope the 18s will b hanging i have a pair of 16s in my wardrobe from 3 xmas's ago with the label stillll on them lol! xx

Well done you - you can really see a difference.

Well done babe!!!!

your looking fantastic!!!

xxxx

wow wow wow! what a difference honey - bloody amazing - well done!

Sorry if you have already wrote about this but i see yer signature says your are ending yer diet - whats that about? are you back on the LT?

summergurl, the reason im ending it is basically im paying £25-30 a week and 2 weeks running ive got losses less then 2lb which has gutted me ok they were still losses 8 sausages and that but still! ive sticked to it 100% as ive told you, got through my mums 50th and didnt cave!
Its not that im able to do the diet its just im not getting the losses!
Sadly im not going back to LT i couldnt stomach the shakes (which is why i did the soups on CS)
Im going to dreaded WW ok the losses are slow but ive learnt disapline doing Lt & CS that i dont need crisps, chocolate, bread etc to be happy and going to take that with me to WW and also ive done WW before with brilliant results 28lb in 8 weeks and then i messed about but as i said LT an CS has learnt me so much about a person!
Sorry for waffling on haha!! xxx

Back