Kay's pics aka Teapot

Just added a new pic taken today 15/4/2013 to the first post on this thread :)

Thank you Nuzzy, you're very kind x x x

Kay, you look incredible, not just in size but in youthfulness! Thanks for keeping me motivated. I can't wait to get my pics up!

Thanks LeeLee!

I do truly have a spring in my step at the moment and feel great! It's not always been easy but it's worth persevering as the rewards are amazing. There were times when I didn't know if I'd make it through the day, never mind the week, but it all adds up and it's been worth it to sort out my head and eating habits (proof will be in the refeed and onwards from there.) x x x

Thanks Nutty
Some days you just have to stay focussed and grind your way through it. Getting through the day is so empowering and the more of the tough days you get through, the more you know you can cope and it builds your confidence in getting through it. Hope you're ok and going strong x x x

Thank you Lucy. I wish I was a smaller size 14 ;) x x x

i keep flicking between photo 1 and photo 6.... you're unrecognisable Kay :D

Unrecognisable is the look I was going for ;) Thank you Cath x x x

You look gorgeous you've done so well congratulations kay such an inspiration xxx

15/04/12 - 18st5lb 20/04/12 - 17st8lb

Thanks Lauren!! x x x

Wow!!!!! You're results are unbelievable..you look like a different person!!! What an achievement..hugest pat on the back :) You're such an inspiration to prove that this works if you have dedication and the right attitude..thanks for sharing your pics :winner: xxx

Awww thanks Anna, the last 6 months have deffo been worth it!! :)

Hello Kay what a change! your before/after pictures are breath taking, I am looking and looking and I can't believe it is the same person! I've lost 22kg and I thought I did great, wherever I go friends tap me on the back for getting into shape so quickly BUT You've lost more than twice as much! It must be shocking even for your eyes when you see the new Kay in the mirror! You are such an inspiration, thank you for sharing. I haven't got full lengh mirror at home so need to go some shopping and take pictures in the fitting room. Will do next week, cause next few days I am working a lot. Regards and hugs xx

You have done great Newgirl! Thank you, and I'm so looking forward to your pics!!! x x x

Thanks Kelbelmarie! I am!! x x x

Back