Kay's pics aka Teapot

OMG - simply AWESOME, you look a completely different person :)

Awww thanks Doodles!! :) x x x

Thanks Lulu!! :)

teapot - that's blinkin amazing !!! my god how absolutely fantastic xx well done you :)

Hehe Sugar, thank you!!! x x x

WOW Teapot your photo's are amazing - perfect for inspiration - well done xx

Hi Kay - Thanks for posting I'm only on week two but had a great first week, this forum and people like you who share their successes really are keeping me motivated xx

Added this new pic taken lastnight to the original post on this thread as well

Kay1June.jpg

You look super skinny!! What size clothes are they? X

Aww thanks Lucy, still size 14 top and bottom. My next mission will be getting my rather disgusting belly chopped off :)

OMG Kay you are tiny!! WELL DONE!! You look amazing! I am most probably going to have to do the same when I finish this journey! You must be so proud of yourself! :superwoman: :) xxx xxx

Hi Mand!!

Thank you I am proud of myself. I hardly recognise myself sometimes and have to do a double take and say to myself 'Oh yeah that is me!' :) :)

It's better to be this size with the baggy skin that can be camouflaged reasonably well in clothes than be as big as I was which was really unhealthy. Hoping to see the doctor in the next week or so to see if there is any help via them towards surgery. Everything is one step at a time :)

You are doing brilliantly and must be seeing big changes in yourself already, and must be very proud of your achievement so far too. Hoping you're taking pics along the way and I can't wait to see you cracking 20st :)

Haha i bet you double take! you have done fab!! Couldn't have put it better myself Kay! You are sooo much healthier now! Hope the doctors goes well :)

I haven't been taking photos along the way but have plenty of before pics! I can't really see it in myself looks wise yet (i still see myself as huge) but I know I'm going smaller as I've gone down 4 dress sizes!

I hope the re-feed is going well Kay xxx

Hiya kay u look fab xx you must be sooo proud xx

Mand, well done on coming down 4 sizes already, WOW! :)

Thank you Panda, hope you're doing well x x x

Well done Kay. U look so different. Congrats x r u doing any exercise as well as bring good with food? X

Hi Kate

I hardly have time for anything atm lol. Work is so busy. I know I need to do exercise but not worked out how to fit that in yet, so just watching calories for the moment. How are you getting on? x x x

Blimey oh Riley Teapot - you look AMAZING !!
Your such an incredible inspiration WELL DONE xxxx

Hi Kay,

I've just come back to the forum. Took a little break from LT just to focus my mind again!

WOW!! WOW!! Look at your photos. You're a right skinny Jim! Well done!

Back