Kay's pics aka Teapot

How's it all going now Kay? Life after lipotrim is pretty hard Xx

Hi Kate

I hardly have time for anything atm lol. Work is so busy. I know I need to do exercise but not worked out how to fit that in yet, so just watching calories for the moment. How are you getting on? x x x

That's great ur doing well calorie counting. I am getting on well. maintaining as much as possible. Goin gym and classes which I have found I really enjoy. Also do walks as well. It is hard. But so much happier how I am now. Fitting into clothes so much better too. Got in a size 10 top and 12 bottoms now ;) so pleased. Xxx

Hi Kay,

I've just come back to the forum. Took a little break from LT just to focus my mind again!

WOW!! WOW!! Look at your photos. You're a right skinny Jim! Well done!

Hey BusyMum!!

Great to see you back!

Looks like I am back to LT for a while. Struggling to keep my portion sizes at reasonable levels, which is making me stressed and frustrated and then I want to eat again. Back to a vicious circle and need to lose 20lbs :( Back to size 16's which are well filled :( Being trying to decide over the weekend if I'm ready to start again, but I've got to. The slope is too slippery ATM.

x x x

How's it all going now Kay? Life after lipotrim is pretty hard Xx

Hi Emma

Yep, it's been tough for me and not caught up on the forum yet. I've been avoiding coming on here and facing up to it, but can't any longer. I assume that you're also having a tough time.

We just have to keep going luv x x x

Hi Kay glad to see you back life is so much harder when off the shake as we can't go back to old ways so easy I am looking into a high fat medium protein and low crab diet for when I come off good luck with week 1

Thanks Rachael

Was on LT for just over 6months and lost just over 7.5st in that time. Have put some weight back on which I'm concentrating on shifting again with healthy eating. Good luck with your journey, it really is worth concentrating on one day at a time, which soon becomes a week, and then the next :) x x x

Wow, what an amazing transformation Teapot :)

Thank you both! X x x

Well done!

Cheers Hayley, it can be done :)

Thanks Sona! x x x

Thanks Maria!

You can do it too x x x

Back