Before and Now...(4 stone gone so far!)

You look gorgeous, well done :) xx

Hey Stevie, you're such a big inspiration!
I remember seeing you around the board before I joined and I said to myself: "I want to have a great before and after like her!"
Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Another comparison pic. Me at my heaviest (15st, maybe a little more) and then again yesterday at my lightest (11st 10lb).

View attachment 110230

You look amazing! Your starting weight, height and goal weight is exactly the same as mine... so you're making me feel like its possible for me! x

Just a couple of new comparison pictures...

Christmas Day 2010 vs. 7th December 2013:
image2.jpg

September 2011 vs. December 2013:
image484.jpg

Last edited:
A new one!

Before rejoining Slimming World in 2011 (around 14st 10.5lb) VS. 8th February 2014 (around 11st 11lb):

View attachment 124199

Well done on your success :) xx

Alongside SW did you do alot of exercise??

Thank you! I still have a little while to go yet - my target is 10st and I'm hoping to be there for my Birthday, July 8th.

I don't exercise at all! I did go through a little phase of going to classes pretty much every night, but that only lasted a month or two. My weight losses didn't seem to be as good. I'm planning to go back to classes just to tone up once I hit my target weight :)

Last edited:
10st is also my target!! Currently hovering at 11 at the mo. Finding this last stone really hard to shift...I exercise everyday now, hoping to reach goal b4 summer ;)

u look amazing!!! and glamourous!! u have inspired me sooo much to continue to my goal! i want to wear pretty dresses like you!!! xx

u look amazing!!! and glamourous!! u have inspired me sooo much to continue to my goal! i want to wear pretty dresses like you!!! xx

Thank you!! If I can do it, then anyone can. Keep going xx

Omg! You look fantastic!
You make me want to do it for myself!
Just fab hun x

Thank you so much! I still have a bit of work to do to get me to target, but I will get there. And so will you :) x

Wow. You look amazing. I've just started SW & its great to see fantastic results like yours. Heres hoping I'm just as successful as you have been.

Wow. You look amazing. I've just started SW & its great to see fantastic results like yours. Heres hoping I'm just as successful as you have been.

Aww, thank you so much!! Best of luck with your journey, I'm sure you will do great! You can do anything when you set your mind to it :) x

A few more recents...

3.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Well done! Recent pics are so good!

Looking good :)

Back