Before and now photo

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi All

I just wanted to share this. I had my beautiful niece to stay recently and had our photo taken. I just went to put it up in place of one I had up from a couple of years ago, and was really shocked by the difference.

I think it is accentuated by the fact that she is now taller, but I think I look like a GIANT on the older one- tee hee:D

This has cheered me up in time for the weekend!

Attachments

• C&B 2008.jpg
    C&B 2008.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 409
  • C&B 2010.jpg
    C&B 2010.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 428
You look amazing hun!! And she is most definitely taller....it's scary how quick kiddies grow up! :D xx

you look fab well done!!

seriously CP i never get bored of seeing how well you have done!!! you are the best inspiration! x

Are you going in the SW magazine as a success story? I really think you could get front cover my lovely!!

xxx your fan, Elle bear! xxx

Wow!!! You are a different person!

What a fantastic inspiration picture!!

xxx

What an inspirational woman! You are fantastic!

The photo's are brill and you should be so proud of yourself you look stunning! What a role model you are for you niece too! Well done honey! x

CP You are amazing! Well done girl... you are a changed woman and should feel so proud.

Wow, i was just sitting here contemplating blowing it all and eating the kids easter eggs ( yes we still have some of the lovely but dreaded stuff) when i saw you photos and its made me think twice and realise it is possible if only i stick to it.

Well done, what an inspiration, you look fab.

So i wont be eating any more of that choc today !!!!!!

Back