Before and now photo

Congratulations it really is amazing and you should be so proud of yourself. I'm sure it's been an amazing and emotional journey to where you are now. I hope to have the same results too :)

Cocktail Princess you look sensational!!! Well done!

:happy096: WoW, how fantastic do you look :wee:. I know I'm on on the t'other eating plan, but just to hear you say 1lb a week to look that amazing has given me the boot I need, Thank you.:D

the princess part of your name really suits you. Any prince charmming would love to have you on his arm So blinking brilliant well done xxxxxxxxxxxx

That has made me feel a whole lot better about only losing 1lb a week which is what i seem to do.

Thanks for sharing your success!

x

Well done on your brilliant weightloss, you must feel really proud. And it shows that even if you only use 1lb a week add it all up and you end up with a big weightloss and also you will keep it off cos you have done it gradually.

Thanks again everyone- your comments are so kind you really do overwhelm me.

I am going to happily be the poster girl for the 'just' 1lb a week club. It really grates on me when people are dissapointed with themselves for 'just losing 1lb'- I always think "well I worked damn hard for that 1lb and there is no way I am apologising for it!"

Yes it took 2 years, but I truly believe this long journey had re-educated me entirely- slow and steady really did work for me. I am obviously impatient about the last stone, but know that if I got this far taking it at a realistic pace, I will get there.

Thanks all again. I didn't post to fish for compliments, I just always think visual reminders help me along, but it was really nice to hear all your lovely kind words- what a nice bunch of people you are!

xxx

WOW!

what a difference you look amazing and MUCH younger!

huge congrats to you!

X

Back