Before and now piccies :)

Swit swooo x

Wow, you look awesome and at least ten years younger. You seem to be about the same age as me, with the same starting weight... I wonder if you could give me an honest expectation of loose skin? I'm quite paranoid about how bad it may be, but you look amazing!!! xxx

Hi , To be hoest I expected much more loose skin that I have ! I have had 2 kids and one was c section so knew I would be left with a bit of an apron , but its not too bad and keeps getting smaller !! My skin on my tummy and boobs ( :eek: ) is quite 'doughy' but its all far far better than being nearly 19 stone !!! I still want to loose another 2 stone so will see how it is when I get there !!

flamin nora - you look bloody fantastic!

This is very anoying I am new to minimims so I'm not really sure how it all works but I really want to see your before & after & I can't??? Well done anyway x

wow! look at that fab hour glass figure and those shapely legs! Going to look fab with a pair of lovely light strappy heels on those feet :D

Thanks SO much for this! You are an inch smaller than me and look like the same body type on your before pic as I was/am so this is personally amazing to see, I CANT wait to get to where you are. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

Thanks SO much for this! You are an inch smaller than me and look like the same body type on your before pic as I was/am so this is personally amazing to see, I CANT wait to get to where you are. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

thankyou , I can promise you that the time will fly by and you will soon have a totally different body shape !!!

I just wanted to say congratulations on your fabulous weight loss. What an inspiration you are to everyone here. :D

Back