before/during/after pics

I took some during photos today, now I've gone from a size 20/22 - 16/18, but I look EXACTLY the same in the photos. What a bummer. My mum says it looks like I've lost a lot of weight (in real life, not the photos) but both me & my boyfriend can't see it. My clothes are noticably baggier & there's a gigantic space in my bra, so obviously things are changing, but that's all I can see.. I don't see me as smaller, I just see my clothes as baggier. I don't think I'll post during/after pix til I'm noticably thinner now, haha. :p

I took some during photos today, now I've gone from a size 20/22 - 16/18, but I look EXACTLY the same in the photos. What a bummer. My mum says it looks like I've lost a lot of weight (in real life, not the photos) but both me & my boyfriend can't see it. My clothes are noticably baggier & there's a gigantic space in my bra, so obviously things are changing, but that's all I can see.. I don't see me as smaller, I just see my clothes as baggier. I don't think I'll post during/after pix til I'm noticably thinner now, haha. :p

I know *exactly* how you feel, believe it or not. That's part of the reason why I have taken photos.

We won't see it, and (aside from one colleague) nor does anyone else who sees me on a regular basis. I just look down and still see *me*.

Don't notice any difference physically, but feel like a scarecrow in my own clothes! lol Oh well. Good job it's the little things that are keeping me going... :)

Ive put some before and mid way pictures on my profile album. Forgot to take before pictures but found some holiday ones from last year. Not sure the stripes flatter the figure.

you all look great I cant wait to upload mine still trying to find my way around lol

I've put a couple of new ones up today. :)

But just in case you can't be bothered, or are having a "fat" day and wondering if this diet really works, or just want a snigger at my terrible taste in clothes ;) here's some inspiration for you - shall we play "spot the difference"? :D

This is July 2007. Approx 15.5 stone (reached my heaviest ever of 16 stone at the end of that year) and size 24 top 22 bottom. :(

BILD0030.jpg

This May 2010 - this morning in fact - at 11.5 stone and size 16 top 12 bottom. :D This is after getting down to 15 stone with calorie-cpounting and excercise last year and maintaining it, then 16 weeks on Exante this year.

BILD0483.jpg

Have put some new photos on in my signature from the wedding we went to this weekend - amazing how many people either did not recognise me or only realised it was me as I was with my other half!
It feels soooooooooooooo good - ladies (and gents) if you are struggling, and you will at some point, just take a look at the difference in my pictures, yes I have had good weeks, but I have also had bad weeks where I have lost less than a pound but look how far I have come in less than a year.......................................and take heart - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Bren xx

Congratulations and well done Bren you look fabulous!:happy096:

Bren

I just looked through your pics and was amazed! WOW! What an inspiration you are. Thank you for posting.

Well done :) xxx

photos

hey guys, i am trying to look at all your inspiring photos for encouragement, but i can;t seem to get them, how do i look at them?
you have all done so well, can u all say you stick to it 100% as it is hard going with no food. I lasted a month last time on the cambridge diet and caved in, so really wanna do this, any advice?

I just clicked the ones in Bren's signature area Calligas x

..or you can click on "profile albums" on the left just under the poster's name.......

Bren you are looking fabulous now! Well done, you've been such an insiration since I first found Minimins and Exante....... x

Quack - you look sooooooooo amazing in your pics. Massive congratulations to you x

Quak,
What fabulous photos, you look amazing a real inspiration. If ever I'm wavering I'll come back & look at these and Yambabe's piccies- wow,wow, wow!

:( I wanna see the pics too but I need more posts! Well done to you all though on your fabulous weight losses!

wow, thats amazing, and in under a year! you look fantastic! definately the motivation i needed :)

Fantastic pictures Quak!! I know what you mean about how motivational compliments are. It makes it all worth while.

Congratulations - you are an inspiration. xx

Back