before/during/after pics

Shuffler

Wondered if any of you have done this. I took before pics, from the front and side, and I might update them every week when I do my weigh in - hopefully it will be a good motivator!

I've done my before photos and will do either new pics with every stone lost or on a monthly basis. I am only on day 2 so lots of time to decide lol

Yeah, I have some before pics and have recently put some during ones in my gallery.

Intend to try and do some every month/stone or so.

Oh, Yam - I can't see your pics for some reason!

Maybe once a week is too often to see any difference - every half a stone maybe...

Are you looking in the right place? They are in my profile albums, the galleries are currently not working but the profile albums should be OK.

Oh my gosh, you two! What a difference! That is hugely inspiring!
I'm off to upload my befores! xxx

befores uploaded! Hope it worked.

I have done some too, they are in my profile albums. It is a very good idea.
Bren xx

you look wonderful! the difference is amazing. x

Yup they worked - WOW to the tattoos, I have a really tiny one that hurt like ******* and put me off having any more lol - oh and I like the colour of your hair too :)
Bren xx

Yup they worked - WOW to the tattoos, I have a really tiny one that hurt like ******* and put me off having any more lol - oh and I like the colour of your hair too :)
Bren xx

Thank you very much! The sleeve did hurt a lot in certain places, and it's not even finished yet :eek:
I love my hair pink - I have tried to be sensible before but it just doesn't fly!
x

i love your pink hair too. aww this sucks! my befores look awful and you already look great shuffler! Yam, the 2 stones is very noticeable, you must be dead pleased with yourself :) I just want to run around the table until I've dropped some weight so I can add my 'durings' now

Having read elsewhere on the site of people's regret at not taking 'before' photos, so I collected together a few recent pics, mostly taken in the 6 weeks before I started this. I plan to take more photos each stone lost. (And yes, they are taken in the ladies at work. Quite odd and perhaps inappropriate, but it's the only place I can get to a full-length mirror and a bit of peace...)

I suppose it depends on how much you've got to lose as to how often you ought to take them, as the lower your start weight, the more of a difference half a stone will make.

But if you want a good reason to take regular photos, take a good look at the slideshow. It'll blow you away...

pictures of me last night
2 stone lighter !
30990-albums2264-picture14262.jpg

30990-albums2264-picture14263.jpg

this was me before start
30990-albums2264-picture13737.jpg

ditto - massive difference! You look great!

thanks for the kind comments folks

Maggie - you look great!! So youthfull!

Back