• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Before I give up!

Basically, I am THIS close to giving up on SW.... not because the diet isn't working but because I'm just finding it really difficult to get back into after having a few days 'off'!!

I put on two pound in the past week and half and I know that this is the point whether I either carry on losing or give up.

After losing a nearly a stone and a half, I feel like I should keep going! But I feel so bad about the two pound I have put on and so guilty about all the nice food I have been enjoying lately. :( And I know I shouldnt feel that way :(

BUT I am not a quitter! And I have done so well so far! That I am 100% back on track! I am going to make one final go of it and keep this diary on here every day because I seem to be lacking in motivation...

So... Tuesday: SYNS: 1million!

But tomorrow is a new day!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Don't give up Star!! You will just put more weight on and feel even worse. Look at all the great yummy recipes , think how far you have come and fix your eyes in the goal. You can and will do this!
One day at a time. Xx