Before I start the Dukan diet

DeanaB

Hello :)

Can any one please assist, you are advised to have Oat Bran daily on the Dukan diet

Do you know if you can use the Wheat Bran as an alternative ?

With your meat am I correct in assuming they have to be pure meat ie raw then you add seaning when cooking ?

Rather than bird's eye hot & spicy Chicken ?

I am hoping to start soon, just getting my head around things

many thanks
Deana

Hi Deana

You can't replace oatbran with wheatbran.

And yes, best to buy your own raw food and cook it yourself, so you know exactly what has gone in it.

Good luck!

P x

Hello :)

Can any one please assist, you are advised to have Oat Bran daily on the Dukan diet

Do you know if you can use the Wheat Bran as an alternative ?

With your meat am I correct in assuming they have to be pure meat ie raw then you add seaning when cooking ?

Rather than bird's eye hot & spicy Chicken ?

I am hoping to start soon, just getting my head around things

many thanks
Deana

Once you reach the cruise phase you can have 1tbsp wheatbran AS WELL. But it must be oatbran for the diet every day. I use my Oat/Wheat brans for porridge and muffins. Holland and Barrett do both, and fairly good prices too.

I buy chicken from aldi or farm foods, and then flavour it according to my tastes. Only on very very rare days to I have prepack chicken pieces, like the Bernard Matthews Chicken Tikka packs. Mainly because they add salts and things to preserve and of course to much salt is a water retainer.

Loads of recipes on here and online by googling, its a great diet and really does work. Sometimes those of us that have been onit a while need reminding of this LOL ;)

Deana, great your preparing before you begin as preperation is so important on this Diet good luck when you do begin

Back