Before it's too late...

I've always suffered badly from the cold so no change really. I'm always shivering!

I'm no longer running outside though as its just too freezing. I've become addicted to Spin classes! Have you tried them?

Where are you?!?!

Did you get under 10? If.not it's still possible before Christmas!!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm here :D I did. Was just boring myself on here. Back to lurking and occasional commenting.

And...I'm fat, again.

I actually can't believe how thin I was, the photos on here are a huge eye opener. I think I've been in denial. I had another baby (He's 4 now!) and never managed to lose all of the weight. I lost some before my wedding, 3 and a half years ago, and I think that's the last time I even attempted to diet.

I don't know what I weigh. I had to work really hard to break my obsessive weighing habit and then the scales stopped working. It wouldn't surprise me if I was right near the start again though. 14 something at least.

I want to lose weight. I need to stop burying my head in the sand. I'm hoping I'll come back here. We'll see.

Happy New Year to anyone who reads this.

Happy New Year Laura and congrats on the wedding and you little man!

Welcome back to CCing, no judging here, I was the same until the other week AWOL for a couple of years.

Good luck with the scales and looking forward to reading your posts :)

Back