Before LT Pics

kitten kat

I have decided to upload my before LT pics in a profile album.. they were taken at end of August '08.. probably just peace of mind for me really...as i am lot less weight than most on here... just want to show everyone...how much i really do need to lose...:( looking forward to adding the end result pics in a few months!!

Nice piccies!

It's hard to put pictures up isn't it? I wasn't really sure whether to or not but at the end of the day, we are all in the same boat! (maybe not such a good cliche to use!:D) Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing some of your during and can't wait for the after pictures. Good luck xxx

You look fab honey ! x

well done kat it's very brave putting your before photos on i have only just done it as well too try and help get my bum in gear like you i am a shortie as well so feel every lbs:( you soon be noticing the differance xxx

hopefully i will look better than this in a few months:)... fingers crossed...

even at this slow loss pace!!!:sigh:

You are already a gorgeous person but will soon be a sex kitten as well!!! Lol!!!!

I think you are brave. I didn't put any before photos up till I had some slimmer ones to also add! Mind you, my before photos are awful as I was morbidly obese when I started!

x

You are already a gorgeous person but will soon be a sex kitten as well!!! Lol!!!!

I think you are brave. I didn't put any before photos up till I had some slimmer ones to also add! Mind you, my before photos are awful as I was morbidly obese when I started!

x
thanks hun...sounds good to me...lol:)

Back