Before photo - no after photo as yet!

Btw I have two middle names too and thers never enough room on forms for my names as I have eight letters in first name, four letters, four letters and then eight in surname. Hope your surnames not too long or else poor Christopher must struggle lol xxx

I'm fed up :(

Been off plan for a few days :break_diet: and got on my scales this morning. It looks like I've gained 1.75lbs :eek:

I wasn't excessively off plan - just ate "normally" but I still stayed away from the really bad things like chocolate, crisps etc.

Going on holiday a week tomorrow and my fav skirt is still too tight in the waist.

DH - of course - has lost another 2lb despite being off plan with me :mad: :sigh:

You can lose that weight in a couple of days - if its gone on that quick it an come off that quick. Where are you going Kay? Dont beat yourself up over it - just look forward now, thers no point dwelling on it xxx

Gonna hit that gym today and I'm not coming off that treadmill till I drop with exhaustion!

My goodness it's ages since I updated this thread.

So, had a few bad weeks (two of which were when I was on holiday in Turkey) but last WI was great - 4lb lost :D

Been having some problems at home which haven't helped as I couldn't concentrate on getting my food plans straight. Then last night I had an indian but tried to be good by only having half the curry :eek:.

Today is my 1 year old's birthday party so I will try to be good but have decided tomorrow is a new start and I am going to be mega mega good till WI next Wednesday.

Hoping I can get my first "in-between" photos on here soon.

Lets have a holiday photo on here Kay, honestly you prob think thers not much difference but I bet you any money we can see a difference - you have lost over a stone now. Did you have a nice time? xxx

good luck and well done :) x

I didn't take the PJ's no LOL.

But hubby did take a photo of my standing up in my cosi on our boat trip - let's see if I can find that.

Nope - I deleted it because it was horrid.

Here is another.

Turkey08051.jpg

Wow you look really different in your face Kay! x

that's a really nice pic - I'm not adding mine yet, I can't face the shame of showing off my spare tyre and grey sports bra lol

Yes we were in Turkey - Hisaronu. Lovely resort.

And yes it was certainly hot. Averaged around 40 during the day and one day it hit 47 - we melted!

Back