before the event

nibbea

kinda like that thats what ex ante means.

for me the event is my sisters wedding on 10th sept. im gonna look fantastic for once, not great for my size etc, just fantastic. i did ll a few years ago and lost 2 st 10, although i havent put any of that back on ive yoyod since losing another stone putting it back on. joined ww at xmas and put on 1 st since then as i just wasnt in the zone. looked at ll again, but i found the counselling a bit too much so jumped at exante when i spotted it online,

im day 3 and after the horrendous start i had on ll a few years ago, its actually not been too terrible. i have a mouth that feels like the bottom of the rats cage and get the feeling that keytosis may be upon me.

been a really up and down day, still 100% just, not hungry until i eat, then im really hungry after ive eaten, putting that down to my over eaters brain, cos i couldnt eat a whole bar.

its quite scary realising how much i reward myself with food, feeling really empty now thats gone. its really quite sad how emotionally attatched to eating i am....no more, im done with the whole eat, feel great, feel guilty hate myself cycle, distancing totally from food will hopefully give me breathing space to get control.

thats the plot anyway, im gonna come back and read this in the future, realise how crap i felt and not go there again.

shona xx

well today has been utter torture, havent cheated, but i came pretty darn close, im sooooooo hungry, bought some bars and had one for breakfast, im blaming the bar, cos ive been okish so far, but no sooner had i eaten it than i was really ravenous. am aware its my brain playing tricks, but bring on tommorrow is all i can say.

what a rollercoaster....

feeling really strong today, not so tired and the ketostix was pink...maybe the worst is over...lol

feeling good about not giving in, my dad bought lots of naughty treats for sam, and even though i cant say the idea of scoffing the lot....and buying more didnt cross my mind, cos it did. it just wasnt an option.

nothing worthwhile is easy, so they say

Well done Shona ... keep it up your going to look fantastic for your sister's wedding in September ... one day at a time. Look forward to following your progress x

Back